Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
gonna need pics...lol...that was my second pic, but of course I went with purple....lol
I know....that's why I'm glad you went with purple. I don't think anyone else has gone with silver and aquamarine yet, or at least have not posted a pic of it yet.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
congratulations-0993.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm in shock!!! As many times as I've participated in things that had something to do with random.org I have never, ever, ever won anything! Thanks ecf and Innokin!! My colors are emerald green and gold.
Yay, Lynn!!!!! Congrats!!!!

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
If I was doing something in the house which meant I couldn't keep eyes on him constantly, I kept him in a playpen till he was big enough to just bust it apart to get out of it. :D Then we had to figure out the gate thing -- we had a really tall one, about 4 ft tall, that's the "pinching" accordion kind... that gate terrified him so much he woudln't even come near it! :D

We had our own kid-vs-PC moment when he was about 3... to try and get in on the 'smart kid' movement, we let him sit down at the old Tandy after I got a Gateway... he decided to lean both arms on the entire keyboard... which confused the poor Tandy so much, it gave the machine-code equivalent of the BSOD, and it took me 2 yrs to figure out how to reset it. :D

Andria
Haha kid vs pc my moment was when my daughter scraped her fingers across the keyboard and keys just started popping everywhere. My son would make holes in the next then squeeze thru.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I know....that's why I'm glad you went with purple. I don't think anyone else has gone with silver and aquamarine yet, or at least have not posted a pic of it yet.
Well, if I love mine when I try it, I may get a aqua and gold set...lol...so I can mix and match.

I

Innokin_Ash

Hope you all had a great weekend ECF!

The winners have been drawn on random.org, and they are as follows:
  1. @Kellyrob1uk
  2. @Vchick
  3. @Slowone2
  4. @KattMamma
  5. @RaceGun59
  6. @hmar
  7. @jseah
  8. @retired1
  9. @Bandit83
  10. @LynnNC
u73S9zw.jpg

Thank you everyone who entered, it was a great insight into seeing what colours people would like. Plus there was some pretty awesome finish ideas. ;)

I'll PM the winners ASAP. If you didn't win, then don't fret, keep your eyes peeled!

I've just been informed by @retired1 that he has forfeited his price, due being an Admin. So that means @zapped has won due to being 11th on the list! Congrats!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I'm in shock!!! As many times as I've participated in things that had something to do with random.org I have never, ever, ever won anything! Thanks ecf and Innokin!! My colors are emerald green and gold.
AWESOME LynnNC If I ever Win one that will be the Colors I want since there is No White n Crimson LOL

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
It's here!!! I also got the iSub G tank I ordered last week. Perfect timing that it came the same day, my purple iSub tank was dirty, so I used the new tank to take a pic. For those wondering.. mine didn't come with a charging cable either.

Here's a hand shot I took, due to an internet troll stealing a picture of me last week and starting a hateful page on the internet, I'm not posting pictures of "me" online anymore unless my face is hidden behind a cloud and I didn't feel like trying to take a 100 pics to get the shot right.

103f7be5-3e53-4f80-bd35-0e7738068e80_zps9la3wyi9.jpg
Huge thank you to ECF & Innokin for this awesome contest! ECF is my internet vaping home and Innokin my favorite device maker so owning one of these special ECF edition Disrupters is so cool.​
That purples beautiful!!! Now I'm REALLY excited to get my purple and silver one!

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I've just been informed by @retired1 that he has forfeited his price, due being an Admin. So that means @zapped has won due to being 11th on the list! Congrats!

Zapped ain't here... :p

NEXT on the list!

Grats to all the winners! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread