Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Look at you getting all fancy...tomorrow mine will be a simple hand check.

Moving-picture-waving-persons-hand-animated-gif.gif
Well - Then just for "YOU" . . .
point-down-animation1.gif

WDqW3yW.jpg

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
I'm lovin this mod hits like a beast power stays exactly the same from full charge to no bars left it's comfortable in the hand 510 has worked for everything I've put on it so far lasted for about 24 hours of constant vaping before I just put on charge like it better than my Istick 50 overall awesome mod and it looks great

I

Innokin_Ash

Well - Here is "My" Innokin Disrupter (Black) & Innokin Cell (Red):
(Disclaimer: These pictures are taken with "Dumb-Phone", so Not the best Pictures . . . Also - Not being a professional photographer - nor graphics designer . . . AND - After over 2 hours of trying to edit them and creating Collages this is all Ya' gonna get . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) )

cFqQ0ID.jpg

h7XV7B2.jpg

pOwqhmj.jpg

lAIMrah.jpg

Thank you @Uncle, your pictures have been uploaded to Instagram & Pinterest! :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
(Disclaimer: These pictures are taken with "Dumb-Phone", so Not the best Pictures . . . Also - Not being a professional photographer - nor graphics designer . . . AND - After over 2 hours of trying to edit them and creating Collages this is all Ya' gonna get . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) )

cFqQ0ID.jpg

h7XV7B2.jpg

pOwqhmj.jpg

lAIMrah.jpg
Looks Sweet :cool: ConGrats again Uncle :toast:

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

cFqQ0ID.jpg

h7XV7B2.jpg

pOwqhmj.jpg

lAIMrah.jpg
That Looks SWEET. Congrats on Getting it

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
@Innokin_Ash @Innokin_Mike @Innokin_Joseph
PBusardo said in his review of the Cool Fire IV that George from Innokin said the Cool Fire 3 was still in the works.
He did said that George might have been joking.
Do any of you have any news on a Cool Fire 3?

After seeing the MVP 3.0 Pro, CF IV, Disrupter, and the iTC, I can't wait to see what the CF 3 is.:)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thank you @Uncle, your pictures have been uploaded to Instagram & Pinterest! :)

Well - I really do not use "Social Media" sites at all (Matter of Fact, really dislike them - other then FB for ECig "Stuff" only) - especially since I don't feel that there is a NEED to be that "Connected" as others do . . .
fingerwagging-smiley-emoticon.gif

So - What is this "Instagram" & "Pinterest" Ya' speak of . . . AND - Where are they (Yes - People, I know on the Internet . . . :img:) . . . Do Ya' have a link . . .
int1.gif

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
So - What is this "Instagram" & "Pinterest" Ya' speak of . . . AND - Where are they (Yes - People, I know on the Internet . . . :img:) . . . Do Ya' have a link . . .
int1.gif
They are both dot com after the name and there is your access..Pinterest will require signing up for to gain access, you cannot, to my knowledge, browse as a guest.:facepalm:

Innokin_Mike

Brand Rep
Jul 17, 2015
www.innokin.com
@Innokin_Ash @Innokin_Mike @Innokin_Joseph
PBusardo said in his review of the Cool Fire IV that George from Innokin said the Cool Fire 3 was still in the works.
He did said that George might have been joking.
Do any of you have any news on a Cool Fire 3?

After seeing the MVP 3.0 Pro, CF IV, Disrupter, and the iTC, I can't wait to see what the CF 3 is.:)
I haven't heard anything on it yet! Fingers crossed we do soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread