I can't find my cartos anywhere. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
SureVapes was my go-to carto source, and I was a carto user longer than most!
This is just the "deals" page - with 5-box pricing.
It actually looks like Smok may only MAKE the XL's these days.
There's a flanged Boge, but it's an "F16" and I don't know what that means - I always preferred Boge, low-r, no-flange, sorry.

Still - they're a good source - you could contact them to ask about the ones you want - I have a feeling they're discontinued...
:(

I have been using IBtanked cartos for a really long time. I use the Smok 2.0 single coil 35mm. These are punched and have a flange. Lately they are always out of stock. Last time I ordered I got lucky and got the email that they were back in stock when I only had 1 left. Well now I'm right back in the same spot. It's pretty frustrating because I can't just order them when I need them. Every time I get low I have to go on a hunt. I can't find these exact ones anywhere. I've tried others and I don't like them. Now you can't even email the company anymore. I was hoping someone here might be able to tell me where else I can find these. I really don't want to switch to something else. Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AshBy

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
AL, USA
I ordered Boge a while back and I like them. A little more difficult without the flange, but I'm getting used to it. I ordered the Smok when IBtanked listed them and the first one I tried was a dud. I may just switch to Boge permanently. My new problem is the local company I have been getting my juice from discontinued my flavor I have used for almost 2 years. The struggle continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread