The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I can't find my cartos anywhere. Please help!

Discussion in 'Cartomizers' started by AshBy, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I think Smok really only wanted to supply cartos for their own tanks, hence the XL and flared mostly being available. Boge never had a tank until the F16, and 17 which can be found on Surevape's site,. Those came in different ohms than normal, so I got some 16's to try back in my ego days. But be careful of trying them, they were tighter than normal and I don't know if they ever fixed that.

2. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

You can get a dud in either of them. I buy both and have had good luck with them, it's been a long time since I've had a dud.

3. AshBy

AshBy Senior Member Verified Member

Jun 18, 2014
    AL, USA
    I know. I have just had A LOT of duds lately with Smoks. I'm lucky if I get 2 good ones out of a box. I just kept buying them because I prefer the flange. I just finished a whole box of Boge and all were good. I hope it stays that way.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ed_C

Ed_C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    Just got my order from IBTanked. Sent in short order like was always the case in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  5. oplholik

Glad to hear that. I hope they are re grouping.

6. oplholik

In case anyone is interested, MadVapes is selling out their cartos. I just picked up some 2.5Ω, standard length for $.59 a piece.

7. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    The Vapor Room has a bunch of the "old school" (but still perfectly wonderful to use) vape stuff, at real blowout prices!

I'm not a coil builder, and never plan on learning how to do it. So with this FDA news recently...I decided I better buy a bunch more coils for my tanks stored away, to add to my stash of vapocolypse things! Have ordered another 20+ boxes of 5 since Thursday. Also already have about 150+ of the now discontinued little 510 Vision Nano Clearos that I still love. Then I started thinking...yea, I've got the coils and Nanos stash, but what about after those are all used up? That's when the little light went on in my head...attys, cartos, dripping, refillable little cartridges and tanks, etc. Been shopping some of my favorite websites and finding wonderful deals on the stuff.

At Vapor Room, just bought this AM:

(50) 1.5 or 2.0ohm JoyeTech and eGo Mega Cone Shaped Atomizers @ $.50 each! You get to choose your color and ohms, and also choose what color free drip tip you want with it, as well as some free cartridges with each one, too!

A few boxes of SmokTech 510 Dual Coil Cartomizers that are individually $.75 each, but if you buy 5 or more...they're only $.50 each! When I ordered this AM...they still had (388) 1.25ohms in Black, and (575) in Stainless. Also had (204) 2.0ohm in Black and (777) in Stainless. They were out of the 1.5ohms already.

They also had more of the tanks (dirt cheap) for the Mega Atomizers, more Type A and Type B Drip tips for $.10 each, as well as some 510 Tank Attys for cheap. Also had a bunch of other stuff I never did use, but others probably still would/could.

So...the FDA can't stop me from vaping. I'll be set with enough power sources, coils & tanks, attys & cartos, and eliquid supplies to keep on vaping for years, with no problem.

8. oplholik

I just went to Mad Vapes to order some more 2.5Ω Smok Tek cartos @.59$ a piece. When I filled out the order I had a $1.33 discount automatically added. Nice, cartos at $.50 apiece. I must have over 100 cartos now. :)

9. Ed_C

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    They are still on sale at Mad Vapes if anyone wants more.

10. oplholik

I have all I need now. :)

11. Ed_C

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    Yeah, I see that you have over 100. ;) I bought 25 more. I just bought some new gear and new tops, but I still like and use my carto tanks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. JulesXsmokr

JulesXsmokr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I found some flanged 2 hole cartos at whimwamvapes, for use in the IBTank standard tube.
    IBtanked seemed to stock up again a couple of mos. ago. Shipping for another new tank took over 2 weeks. My wife loves the way those tanks vape, I can't get her off of them.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ed_C

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    I just bought a bunch of unpunched smok cartos for $0.59 each. At 2 bucks each for punched, I think I'll just do it myself. But thanks for the heads-up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. coolone1

coolone1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    Spring, TX
    I just found some at Fluid Vapors no flange.

• Like Like x 1
  15. coolone1

coolone1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    Spring, TX
    Avid Vapor has flanged

16. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Don't tell her they're closing. You'll go broke buying out the remainder of their stock.

17. oplholik

No worries, they are already gone. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.