Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Maybe this dude should stick to what he knows instead of speculating on what he doesn't know anything about. It seems he's stuck on people jumping off buildings though! :eek:

I'm thinking he's a candidate to be PUSHED off a bldg! :lol:

Andria

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Unless mother nature discloses to us jumpers what is in the air while falling 20 feet to the ground, then I would blame her entirely for my decision to jump. For, I could die on the way down before my inevitable passing, and had I known what was in the air before the jump, then there's a good chance I wouldn't even had made the 20 foot jump in the first place. Cause I'm thinking I'm going to survive. I might've elected to take the 40 foot jump instead. Cause I'm wise like that.

Reactions: inspects

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
^This^ gets the internet participation trophy of the day.

How many years of college did the good Doc attend to print something so ludicrous? I'm pretty sure you know the immediate side effects, immediately.

Frankly, I don't EVER inhale the liquid. I much prefer to inhale the vapor. If I inhaled the liquid, the side effect would probably be "drowning." What a ..... that doctor is... :rolleyes:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Frankly, I don't EVER inhale the liquid. I much prefer to inhale the vapor. If I inhaled the liquid, the side effect would probably be "drowning." What a ..... that doctor is... :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot we can't say "More on" here! :lol: That doctor is an IDIOT!

benjamind2013

Dec 4, 2013
Aus
Oh, and these same ....tards rave on about the benefits of permanently mutilating our newborn sons' dicks because their foreskin (which should be their birthright) might cause them to have a 1 in a million theoretical chance of getting cancer.

Nah, I'll keep the 20,000 nerve endings and the ability to enjoy the body parts that nature blessed me with. And besides, who the .... owns anyone else's genitals? If anyone touched any of nephews I'd snap their necks like matchsticks.

I seriously would NOT be taking any advice from these guys. They are not interested in your health. More likely they are interested in their rich buddies and the vested interests they hold.

Reactions: Woofer

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
I carpet bomb naysayers. Have created a simply worded and clear canned response.
Feel free to use it yourselves. It is formatted at 72 character line length. That means
it'll work in most e-mail clients. It also includes a built in bozo filter.

---8<---

Should you choose to presenting an argument against my use of electronic
cigarette products, please become better informed. I provide links to
sites which offer volumes of accurate information. If you choose not
informing yourself, I will know and choose not to be concerned regarding
any argument you present. This does mean any argument because if you
choose to not be informed, your actions confer to me you are stupid. I
do not abide stupidity. Thank you and have a good one. The links below
are for your reference.

[ E-cigarette research, studies and papers - 2015/2014 ] - E-cigarette studies, research and reports

[ CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association ] - Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

[ Home Page ] - American e-liquid Manufacturing Standards Association

--->8---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread