I need help with 302 atty

Discussion in 'DSE 801 *Penstyle*' started by flbutterfly1, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. flbutterfly1

flbutterfly1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2010
    Interlachen, Florida
    I need some tips on how to get a 302 atty to wick right. I have used stock carts and it was ok a little slow to wick, I used Blue foam wicked so much cart leaked out in 2minutes.I have tried many different sizes of BF and cannot get it work with out leaking. I tried restuffing with stock filling and it still leaks all over. I know I could always drip or use the 510 adapter but I just want my atty to wick nice with a cart. I tried the 801 cartos while the flavor is good they are not as tasty as the atty.This is in my Joyestick. I really hate the taste of 510 stuff they are too warm and I don't want to have to use the adapter.

2. flbutterfly1

flbutterfly1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2010
    Interlachen, Florida
    I need tips on stuffing the 302 cart these are the same carts as an 801 I think.

3. michaelcly

michaelcly Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2011
    Atlantic Beach, FL
    Kind of a late response. I have a joystick and never could get the carts to work right. I did find a different solution though. Ikenvape has a carto called Fusion with 801 threading. They work great on a Joyestick. The regular (not LR) is best...and stealthy. The quality and consistency is second to none. You will need a 901/808 tip cause the barrel barely protrudes above the body. The LR works good too but I think it's tough on the small battery.

I wish I could get my carts to work right also. They fit the Joyestick so well and look cool. I gave up on them. Also, the 510 adapter Joye makes is resisted somehow. A regular adapter works better but you need to screw it on the cartridge tight or you'll be fishing it out of the body with a flat tip screwdriver.

Shown here is a JS with fusion cartomizer and a 901 cartridge tip. You have to pull the stuffing out of the 901 tip and trim a a little off the open end with a razor blade. Piece of cake. The carts with tips are only 2.95 for 5. Try the Fusions...you won't be disappointed.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.