I need help with 302 atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I need some tips on how to get a 302 atty to wick right. I have used stock carts and it was ok a little slow to wick, I used Blue foam wicked so much cart leaked out in 2minutes.I have tried many different sizes of BF and cannot get it work with out leaking. I tried restuffing with stock filling and it still leaks all over. I know I could always drip or use the 510 adapter but I just want my atty to wick nice with a cart. I tried the 801 cartos while the flavor is good they are not as tasty as the atty.This is in my Joyestick. I really hate the taste of 510 stuff they are too warm and I don't want to have to use the adapter.

michaelcly

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Atlantic Beach, FL
Kind of a late response. I have a joystick and never could get the carts to work right. I did find a different solution though. Ikenvape has a carto called Fusion with 801 threading. They work great on a Joyestick. The regular (not LR) is best...and stealthy. The quality and consistency is second to none. You will need a 901/808 tip cause the barrel barely protrudes above the body. The LR works good too but I think it's tough on the small battery.

I wish I could get my carts to work right also. They fit the Joyestick so well and look cool. I gave up on them. Also, the 510 adapter Joye makes is resisted somehow. A regular adapter works better but you need to screw it on the cartridge tight or you'll be fishing it out of the body with a flat tip screwdriver.

Shown here is a JS with fusion cartomizer and a 901 cartridge tip. You have to pull the stuffing out of the 901 tip and trim a a little off the open end with a razor blade. Piece of cake. The carts with tips are only 2.95 for 5. Try the Fusions...you won't be disappointed.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread