I'm loving my eGO but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonloco

Dec 20, 2009
Virginia USA
I'm loving my eGO, the battery life is great, 7-9 hours for me, and the vap/draw is much better than my 801's. BUT, the small carts are getting to me. The fiber in the cart keeps sticking to the atomizer even after dripping a drop or two on it. I've confirmed I can buy 510 mega atomizers to fit the eGO, does anyone know where I can get them before the end of Chinese New Year? Thanks....Loni

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I'm loving my eGO, the battery life is great, 7-9 hours for me, and the vap/draw is much better than my 801's. BUT, the small carts are getting to me. The fiber in the cart keeps sticking to the atomizer even after dripping a drop or two on it. I've confirmed I can buy 510 mega atomizers to fit the eGO, does anyone know where I can get them before the end of Chinese New Year? Thanks....Loni
buy a 510 to KR808 adapter at cigtechs.com and use cartomizers instead. That's what I did.

londonloco

Dec 20, 2009
Virginia USA
Yes, it is awesome. I've been lurking around this forum since Thanksgiving, finally have figured some of this chit out! I have some mega attys and carts coming after the CNY is over, but I don't want to wait that long. Just ordered some from TW. I wanted some to compare with anyway. I compared atty's on my 801's, and depending who sold them, there was a BIG difference in them. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread