Im loving the cooler vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
began vaping 10 days ago....did around three sampler bottles of black note which produced quite a warm dry vapor.

Switched to my first flavor today...tea with citrus notes....high vg...happened to exhale vapor against my wrist and it felt extremely cool for some reason....loved the feeling as it takes me even further away from the hot harsh smoke of analogs.

Weird thing is i didnt mess with the settings....it was a 1.2 ohm kanger ssocc at 12 watts.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
began vaping 10 days ago....did around three sampler bottles of black note which produced quite a warm dry vapor.

Switched to my first flavor today...tea with citrus notes....high vg...happened to exhale vapor against my wrist and it felt extremely cool for some reason....loved the feeling as it takes me even further away from the hot harsh smoke of analogs.

Weird thing is i didnt mess with the settings....it was a 1.2 ohm kanger ssocc at 12 watts.

I also prefer a cooler vape. That cool flavorful vape with reduced throat hit really helped me break free from the stinkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread