In Need of a Merchant Account!! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing is the largest processor for the ecig world. With being the largest processor we are able to keep our rates LOW. We are still charging around 3% and WE never charge a reserve and we DO NOT have caps. Please look at our reviews and comments and the number of likes that we have acquired. Happy customers are what we strive for!!! I started taking ecigs because I Vape myself and have been smoke free since 2010!!! I understand this business like my competition cant. Call today for a free rate quote!!! Thanks,

Keep on vaping!!!

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Cell 707-498-7680

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Like the title of my thread states please do not "fall victim to the scams" read the reviews and before you choose a company type them into google. I am hearing and seeing a lot of these companies that "claim" to take start ups and have low rates are still ripping people off. They change the rate att he last minute or they hit you with a reserve two months into your contract. Please be weary of these scam artists. Look at the amount of likes that iProcessing has and all the happy customers. Please call me today to setup a quote I am always happy to help.

Johnathan Masterson

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Cell 707-498-7680

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I contacted Jonathan after hearing some of the horror stories on this forum about other processors and PayPal. Currently, I only sell products that PayPal has no issues with, but wanted another option, and a backup if PayPal changes it's mind.
Jonathan made it easy and simple and had me set up in a few days. Probably could have been faster if I was in a jam, but I explained to him I wasn't in a rush. He was actually at Vapestock when I first contacted him, and he got me the info I needed and the paperwork to begin the process while he wasn't even at the office. Gotta love that!

Just thought I'd post a follow up on this.
Prior to contacting Jonathan, I had been using PayPal exclusively. I had talked with PayPal about the products I'd be carrying before starting any sales and they assured me that the items I was selling complied with their "Acceptable Use" Policy.
Earlier this week, they shut me down. My products hadn't changed, but they informed me I no longer met their "Acceptable Use" policy.
So, be proactive if you're using PayPal and get Jonathan to set you up with a REAL payment processing solution.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Chase. I reached out to them yesterday and still no response. I don't have any messages nor do I have any emails. I do apologize if I missed your email. Please feel free to contact me via the information below and I will make every effort to reach out to you.

Johnathan Masterson

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Cell 707-498-7680
johnathan@iprocessing.com

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Hi Guys,
Laurin and I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for your patience and assistance during our recent issue with our payment processor. We're up and running again and couldn't have done it without your support. Currently, we're double checking all orders placed during our outage, 9/15 through 9/17, to make sure all were processed properly. So if you had any type of issue with an order during that time period, please contact us right away. We'd hate to miss anyone!

I also have to give a thumbs up to Johnathan our new CC representative. He was able to hook us up with a new merchant account with no down time. He was very sympathetic to our issue answering all emails and phone calls right away. He even had our new CC machine on my desk in less than 2 days! So if anyone needs a new merchant who is honest, up front, no reserves at a fare % and will go to bat for you. you can contact

1.) Johnathan at Toll Free 1-877-536-4936

Again, thank you all for making our job serving you easy and enjoyable. Have a great week

Thank you

Laurin

Johnathan Masterson:vapor:

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936

Fax 888-372-9780

Cell 707-498-7680

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Laurin!!!! I appreciate the kind words. I am always willign to help fellow vapers. I will be attending VaperCon 2012 in Richmond, VA. I cant wait to see you all there!!!! It is going to be a blast!!! Thanks again for all of the support!!!

Johnathan Masterson

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Cell 707-498-7680

-Keep on vaping!!!!

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hope Everyone had a Fantastic Thanksgiving!!!! Now it is time to get ready for Christmas. The easiest way to save money for the holidays is by getting your rates and fees on your merchant account lowered. iProcessing is the largest credit card processor for the Electronic Cigarette community processing for well over 250+ ecigs companies. iProcessing prides itself on our reputation and our attention to our customers (just look at our reviews and the number of likes we have accumulated I don’t think our competition can boast this). iProcessing NEVER charges a reserve and our rates are the LOWEST in the industry. Please contact me today to discuss. DO NOT get scammed by these other companies. Do your RESEARCH!!!! I didnt get into this to make a fast buck. I do this because I vape as well!!! I enjoy working with this community and will help in anyway I can. Contact me today!!!!

Johnathan Masterson

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Cell 707-498-7680

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
I have left message on voice mail and toll free number........waiting on a call please. 864-646-8537

Johnathan.......you called before I got in the shop this morning. Just saw where I left my home number here on the forum by mistake. My cell #864-933-8537/Shop #864-646-2200..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread