Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I think the only way Innokin can sell a tank nowadays is to sell it with a mod.
I WILL NOT buy another tank from them!
So tired of being disappointed.
Love my Innokin mods, but they don't know how to build a decent tank.
The Innokin Axiom is the only tank I will use, great flavor without having to use a boatload of watts, thus keeping the vapor cool, not hot like some.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I think the only way Innokin can sell a tank nowadays is to sell it with a mod.
I WILL NOT buy another tank from them!
So tired of being disappointed.
Love my Innokin mods, but they don't know how to build a decent tank.
I agree, the Isub tanks that came with the Coolfire mods really let the mod down but I use an mvp4 daily an managed to pick one up just the mod alone :)

Reactions: motordude

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I recently decided to get back into vaping after a few years back on real cigs. I had given away most of my vaping stuff so I decided to pick up a Kroma-A kit. Overall, it's not the greatest. I like the size and features but it has some cons. First up is the tank it comes with - the CRIOS tank. I actually like the performance of the tank but both the coilheads I've put in it so far have shorted out before they were spent. The tank looks cool and doesn't leak, though.

On the mod itself, the battery life isn't the greatest AND it's odd charging/makes me nervous. When I plug it into the wall using a regular USB wall plug, the wall plug gets pretty warm. Sometimes the mod won't kick into charging even though it's plugged in - just the lights flash but then everything goes dark and no charging happens. If I unplug it and plug it back in it will usually start charging.

I'm sure I've had Innokin mods in the past but it would've been a long time ago. With this one, though . .I'm impressed but not impressed . .if that makes any sense, lol. The looks and size are cool - the price is cool - the mod and tank are just a little bit wonky, though.

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
myvaporstore has white and black Oceanus for 69.99 and coils for 2.99 sold single with free shipping at 75.

Yup, I got me one on the way, ordered a spool of 26/32 clapton wire with it, to bring the total to $76 and change. Got the free Priority shipping :thumbs:

Ordered Sunday night, says it should be here tomorrow. I actually got the grey one from MVS.

Reactions: DavidOck

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I actually may have 2 Purple Oceanus coming. The 1st one I ordered I didn't realize was the UK TPD version with the ISUB VE 2mm tank (wow honestly they should let you guys have bigger tanks) So I cancelled that order, or so I thought...And I found one of my regular Vendors had 1 Purple Oceanus kit with the Scion tank, so I ordered that one and should have it by Saturday.
Problem with the 1st vendor not showing item cancelled and not responding to emails, but still no tracking info. Oh well if I get 2 of them, my brother loves purple and it's almost Christmas right;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread