Is vaping indoors at bars white trash?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by WayneH86, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WayneH86

WayneH86 Senior Member ECF Veteran

My boyfriend thinks it is. Now I'm all cautious about it. :-( What do you think?

2. sj74

sj74 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Not one bit as far as I am concerned. I vape in bars, if anything it starts up a lot of conversations expecially if I have one of my box mods or ProVari with me :) You do what you feel is right, that is all that matters!!!

3. ARMYVAPR

ARMYVAPR Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

no it is not......may be change BF not the vapor

4. Danousa

Danousa Senior Member ECF Veteran

What would make him think that? No way! If somebody asks what you are doing, do you say "Smoking white trash?" Welcome to the forums.

5. Thompson

Thompson Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Smoking inside is. Vaping never will be.

6. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Pitiful that he can't be more supportive. My wife, dr, Surgeon, dentist, friends, family...ALL strongly and encourage me. As for vaping indoors I'm polite and ask if it's ok. 99% of the time it's alright. If he's comparing your vaping to being "white trash" I would suspect there are other issues he has. If he's a smoker that would explain all and if he doesn't smoke then there's no pleasing some people.
    P.S. I've met a many very classy ladies here at ECF and I take exception to his comment.

7. zapped

zapped Registered Supplier Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thas has to be one of the most hypocritical things Ive heard in a long time.Its okay to get drunk in a bar but not okay to vape? At least vaping you dont run the potential risk of impairing your motor skills and judgment enough to be a danger to yourself and others.

Sounds like the issue is you in bars and hes using vaping as a convenient excuse.

8. jamentertainment

jamentertainment Super Member ECF Veteran

Kind of an a@@ comment for him to make to you..., If it is i am the king of white trash. I work in bars a couple nights a week and talk to people about vaping..the only reason the questions/interest come up is because people see me doing it.."your only dating and hes making white trash comments...ditch him lol"

9. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sounds like vaping is embarrassing to him for some reason, if they let you vape in the bars, vape away.

10. GeoVap0r

GeoVap0r Full Member Verified Member

Vape away!

11. sailorman

sailorman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Get a corncob pipe and ask him if he'd prefer you smoke that in bars.

I agree with the other poster. He has an issue with bars, or you need to start going to less snooty bars, or get a less snooty boyfriend. Probably the latter.

12. grantium

grantium Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Internalized class oppression. Why is he controlling your behavior with guilt? Why do you care? Not every opinion has to effect your behavior, that just causes anxiety.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk 2

13. dreezy562

dreezy562 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

No sex for a week

14. YoureFired

YoureFired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't think so at all.. but I'm curious to know if your boyfriend is a smoker or a nonsmoker. If he's a smoker, my first thought is he's trying to bring you down (back down to his level perhaps?).

15. OldDragon

OldDragon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Trash? Doesn't he know what vaping cost?

16. GeminII

GeminII Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ok so, I'm thinking vaping is actually a lot classier than smoking... The right device can be downright stylish. Maybe it's just me, but before I vaped, I'm sure I'd have been right interested and curious in what you were doing, because it smells nice. And I might ask for your number for just that reason. And you might give it to me because your BF was being a jerk. He'd lose, we'd win, and ride off into the sunset with twin Provari's. Just sayin'.

In my experience even nonsmokers tend to wax a little curious about the whole PV in public thing - in the right setting.

17. YoureFired

YoureFired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This, seconded.

18. NaturesEncore

NaturesEncore Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not at all. We vapers are the crème de la crème. If anything, it would class up the joint.

19. Jason.Stewart

Jason.Stewart Full Member Verified Member

I always ask if they allow vaping in there entailment and most of the time its not a problem. I have been asked to not to because it raises questions and may lead others to lighting up an analog. I always have someone ask me what that is and many times if they could give it a try. It allows me to start up a conversation and introduce someone to the world of vaping thus in turn I am hoping that more people understand what it is perhaps will give it a try. I don't see think its white trash at all many people just don't know what it is and are excited that they can "smoke" in bars with one... Don't let your bf hate on you because you have chosen to make positive change in your life...

20. Maestro

Maestro Super Member ECF Veteran

Maybe you can get a long cigarette holder to put it into.

: provari, lavatube
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.