It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willdupre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
Largo, Fl
just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks for great customer service, I ordered 4 flavors, 3 of them in 6 ml and one of SweetTart in 10ml (Because I had tried a sample and got hooked on it) I was disappointed when the order came and someone had made a mistake and put a 6 ml of sweettart in instead of 10, gave them a call the next day and they bent over backwards by rushing out not just the additional 4 ml but a full 20ml bottle on the house! that's the kind of customer service that will get me coming back again and again!!!!

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Will,.. same happened to me once, only the mg was a small mistake. Said zero instead of the 12 I ordered.
I emailed Dawn and she sent a new bottle (upgraded)on the house. I have been a repeat customer of Dawn's since I started vaping back in April. Dawn is allowed mistakes too.:blush: It happens to the best of us.
I bought one of her DIY Kits the first month of vapin:vapor:and I was soooo glad because it had everything you could possible need. I was so impressed with the box she fixed up for me, I have been a loyal customer ever since. On her site she has a $1 menu like Mc. D's :p You can try just about any flavor for
a whopping dollar!!! I love it, I add 1/2-3/4ml of 100mg nic and I have 5mls of great tasting eliquid.
I have never gotten an order that didn't have free samples of 2-3 different flavors.
Once one of the bottles had leaked, I emailed Dawn, again no questions asked another one was shipped that day. Dawn is a master mixer and I am glad I found DIY Flavor Shack.
PS: I am stalking the mailman now. Rum Berry Flirtini Yum Yum I can't wait.

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Will,.. same happened to me once, only the mg was a small mistake. Said zero instead of the 12 I ordered.
I emailed Dawn and she sent a new bottle (upgraded)on the house. I have been a repeat customer of Dawn's since I started vaping back in April. Dawn is allowed mistakes too.:blush: It happens to the best of us.
I bought one of her DIY Kits the first month of vapin:vapor:and I was soooo glad because it had everything you could possible need. I was so impressed with the box she fixed up for me, I have been a loyal customer ever since. On her site she has a $1 menu like Mc. D's :p You can try just about any flavor for
a whopping dollar!!! I love it, I add 1/2-3/4ml of 100mg nic and I have 5mls of great tasting eliquid.
I have never gotten an order that didn't have free samples of 2-3 different flavors.
Once one of the bottles had leaked, I emailed Dawn, again no questions asked another one was shipped that day. Dawn is a master mixer and I am glad I found DIY Flavor Shack.

Wanted to let yall know: I got my order today and as always, a few freebies in the box. Dawn is so cool. She never fails to surprise me. I enjoyed all of the new flavors. You know I had to try each one. I got to ask you, :laugh: Does the Italiano Galliano have a black Licorice back ground? I am sure that's what I am tasting. My hubby doesn't think so?:glare:I know my next order I am gonna have to order bigger bottles, I was tight on money this week, but had to have more of the Rum Ber Fli Thanks Dawn, needless to say, I was very pleased and appreciative. :rickroll: :vapor:

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Wanted to let yall know: I got my order today and as always, a few freebies in the box. Dawn is so cool. She never fails to surprise me. I enjoyed all of the new flavors. You know I had to try each one. I got to ask you, :laugh: Does the Italiano Galliano have a black Licorice back ground? I am sure that's what I am tasting. My hubby doesn't think so?:glare:I know my next order I am gonna have to order bigger bottles, I was tight on money this week, but had to have more of the Rum Ber Fli Thanks Dawn, needless to say, I was very pleased and appreciative. :rickroll: :vapor:

RobDaHood

Oct 16, 2011
Florida
Okay,
Got my 1st order this morning.

I had ordered it Sunday afternoon and received it Wed. before 10:30
Way quicker than anticipated.

I had ordered a lot of flavors to play with. Had upgrades to larger sizes on some of my favs! How does she know? Lots of free goodies too. Was like Christmas! I really don't think they could have crammed another single thing into the box.

Everything was carefully packaged so no problems with breakage or damage. The kit was exactly as advertised as were the extras I ordered. There was a printout of basic mixing instructions as well as safety information. I'm pretty sure even without all the studying I've done on the forums that I could safely make something vapable. Also, even though I ordered some extra bottles and stuff, the kit does have everything you really need.

So, first step was to get on my gloves and goggles and cut the 60mg Nic juice to 30 mg. I've worked my way down to 12mg and will be trying 6mg this week. Don't need to have 60mg sitting around the house. The resulting 60 ml of 30mg nic. was poured into the pretty blue Halo bottles that I had saved.

Just a stray thought. I measured out the nic first then poured it into the bottles, then the PG, so that the PG would pick up most of the nic in the cylinder to avoid sending a drop or two down the drain when I washed my stuff.

So far I've made 6ml of a pina colada flavor with extra coconut. It's okay but I'm gonna tweak it a bit before I share the recipe.

This is gonna be fun & right now, I'm a very happy camper.

Thanks Dawn & DIYflavorshack!
Awesome service!
-Rob

PS...there was also a handwritten thankyou note on the packing slip.
nice touch

Moon62

Oct 24, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
I checked out most of the forum suppliers and their sections of the forum. They all sound like great companies. The most important thing to me, after quality of products, is customer service. This was the 'hook' that caught my attention when reading the posts on Dawn Marie's (owner of DiyFlavorShack.com) section of the forum. A lot of praise for her customer service and fast shipping. The enticement of some freebies didn't hurt either. There is also a 10% discount code for new customers for orders over $20. Her prices are very reasonable too.

I sent my order in and the next day she had it shipped out. Big smile. The contents were packaged well. It seems she was out of the smaller size of Bubblegum flavoring, so she upgraded the order to a larger bottle at no additional cost. Another big smile. The freebies were totally not expected. I figured it would be anything from a one refill worth sample flavor to maybe a booklet on how to vape. No...I received 2 different bottles of flavoring that were the same size as the other flavors I ordered, plus a good size piece of the blue foam which I use in my carts. Woot! I ordered menthol crystals for my wife and Dawn included the measuring spoon with it, plus instructions on how to add it to the juice.

Now for the the main thing that ensures I will be a customer of hers for as long as she's in business; On the packing slip she added a hand written note thanking me for my order. She didn't have to do that and most companies don't do that. A personal touch like this makes you feel valued as a customer. Thank you Dawn from my wife and I.

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Well Dawn did it again! Some of the fastest friendliest service I found. The flavors are excellent. I asked a little question in the comment field and instead of just sending me an answer, she sent a sample of the flavor I asked if she had... along with some other samples and her handwritten note. I have a few suppliers that I use on a regular basis and because of her outstanding service and products, Dawn is one of them.

Thanks Dawn... it's much appreciated! :vapor:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
My boyfriend turned me on to Dawn and DIY Flavor Shack, not only has she been great with the samples and the juices really are the best I have tired, but on my last order there was a screw up with my cc, instead of waiting til it was all sorted to ship she went ahead and shipped the next morning so I didn't run out.

How many places would go that far out of their way like that.

And if you guys haven't tried any of the herbal ones yet, I highly recommend them.

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hello again FaceBookers!! Got my latest weekly order from DIY Flavor Shack and am loving it (as always!!). Just wanted to let everyone know about Dawn's Custom Mixes. As I have seen on other E Liquid sites, Dawn gives the buyer the ability to choose flavors of their choice to blend their own recipe. I have tried this at other sites and usually wind up getting a bottle of unusable liquid that obviously was just thrown together without any care at all. I tried Dawn's custom mix W/ my last order and what I received was absolutely Heavenly!! I Choose to blend their Kettle Korn & Buttered Popcorn flavors together and I have to tell you that the result is Awesome!! It is obvious that they took the time to consciously blend these two flavorings together and made them both blend together to make a delicious concoction. I highly recommend that you access your creative side and let Dawn make it a reality for you. DIY can do no wrong in my eyes. Everything they make is top shelf and the best quality you will find. Keep up the great work guys!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread