Its woodvil time

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Out of curiosity, which wood, out of the choices we have here, would be the hardest wood (most durable)?
The most durable I am glad you asked . Its never the hardest wood . The extreamly hard woods with straight grain will be the first ones to break from a drop . I would have to say the curly oak and the lace wood is the most durable of them all .

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
The most durable I am glad you asked . Its never the hardest wood . The extreamly hard woods with straight grain will be the first ones to break from a drop . I would have to say the curly oak and the lace wood is the most durable of them all .

Well I stand corrected the MODFATHER has spoken :)

Sent while Hyper Vapin a Trippy tipped Reo

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Don't make me have to do this....
images.jpg

:D

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Picked up a PS4 yesterday, promptly put it on ebay, and the profits I made will pay for my woodvil, maybe two......unless I get the itch to buy another grand before....

So.....you didn't like the PS4? I was sorta thinking of getting someone one for Christmas, so I need to know if it sucks......

:)

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
So.....you didn't like the PS4? I was sorta thinking of getting someone one for Christmas, so I need to know if it sucks......

:)

I didn't open it. I just put it straight up on ebay and sold it. They are going for $600-$1000 right now so I was not going to turn down that kind of profit. I do not like that fact that there is no backwards compatibility. I do not want to have to buy all the same games again to play on the PS4 so I will just stick with my trusty PS3 for a while.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I will post pics of all the mods as they progress down the line . The next picks will be all of them milled - the doors . I showed the woodvils to show what kind of wood to expect .

Thank you for the clarification Rob, much appreciated!
I'm down wind from Maine, trying to get a scent of fresh wood shavings in the air!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread