Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys,

So heres a small tip that some of you know, and some of you does not.

I myself hadnt actually read this part of the manual when i first started out, so i had resorted to a million different ways of cleaning my atomizers - and they all had some good points, and some bad.

However, after speaking with Thor, from Janty.dk today, he told me that i should just do what the manual says, and so i did - and it brought back the taste in 20 (!) of my 801 atomizers that i had otherwise deemed awful.

Mind you, it did NOT bring them back to life (as they were working but tasted horribly) - but it did restore them to actually a condition where they tasted like new ( without the primer.. ew )

So for those of you, like me, that sometimes skips the manuals, here we go:

Take your atomizer, - put it under hot water and rinse it. You dont have to do it excessively, just rinse it out over the course of 20 seconds or so.

Then blow at both ends of your atomizer till it appears dry, and you cant see it "sprays" out water on a piece of tissue.

Then insert your atomizer into any vaping device you have - THAT RUNS 3.7 VOLT (do NOT do this with higher voltage devices )- and in the case of a Jantystick, then push the button and let it hit cutoff, WHILE you blow air into the atomizer with your mouth. Do not have the filter on for this ofcourse.

Now, this will smell funny - none the less, keep a finger on your atomizer, while you do this (if it gets overly hot, let it cool down for a bit before continuing), and do it up to 4 times - till the cutoff is hit ( for those without a cutoff, thats around 12 seconds ) - keep blowing air from your mouth onto your atomizer during the entire button-pressing-stage of this.

Once youre done, you drip 5 drops of any liquid you want into the atomizer, - let it rest for a minute, then try to take a hit. If it still tastes bad, put two more drops in - if it still tastes bad, add one more drop and do this until it tastes good.

Notice: After you put in the 5 drops, after initial burn-cleaning, make sure you DO taste if its good, this varies on atomizers. Some work right there, some dont. Also make sure you dont drown your atomizer. If the taste is there, and you get almost no vape, then its almost drowned.

Once you get it going, add 2-3 drops everytime you need to redrip - or if you use carts; you know what to do.

Happy vaping, and let me know your results!

DISCLAIMER:
-- Even though this IS part of the manual, i will not officially take any responsability for any damage you cause by this process to you, your atomizer, you PV, your cat, your lawn, your neighbours girlfriend, or anything else that could be harmed, or destroyed ( or broken ) while doing this!

-- But i doubt it will get to that point :D

/Mik

esz

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
maybe you should try soak with vodka,it's work better than hot water for me.
:D
step of process like Mik said but change your solvent from hot water to Vodka and when you try to dry atty, it's easy to do as put your soak atty behind air flow out of your labtop computer about 5min hot air from your labtop make it dry that it.(or maybe use some blower or hair drier instead of)

vapordraggin101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
Heres what i do:

1. Boil 1 1/2 inchs of water in LOW PROFILE glass jar, microwave (120 seconds).

2. Drop atty in glass with long spoon or such (be carefull, it will boil up when you drop it in).

3. Let set for 15 or so minutes to loosen particales, run cold water in glass, take out and blow them out.

4. Put 1 1/2 inchs of water back in glass and this time put the atty in the glass for 120 seconds in microwave, when it starts boiling this time, it will work like a jet stream blowing the boiling water thru the end of the atty.

5. Let cool or run cold water over it, blow it out good and let it set over nite or blow dry for 15 or so minutes, either way works for me.

P.S. I haven't had to dry burn one yet, I do this about every 3 or 4 days, just depends.

BE CAREFUL......if you do this.....

I don't Blow Smoke I VAPE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread