• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Box Emails & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Hi folks, most of you know that I have been helping Carlos with his emails. I would get y’alls emails, summarize them into one skype message and send it to him. I would get whatever info you guys were requesting and send replies back to you all. Sometimes it took longer than expected because I would not hear back from Carlos. I apologize for that. I never want anyone to think that my intentions or actions were anything less than honorable.

It has come to a point where I no longer have the time or the energy to assist Carlos. I have spoken with him this morning and he is taking back over the emails. I have so much going on with my little cheerleaders and the work I do with them is very rewarding to me. I need to give them 100%.

I am taking the email account off of my Blackberry and will no longer be checking the email box for Carlos. He is aware of this and he says he will be checking it from now on.

If for some reason anyone needs to get a hold of me, please feel free to shoot me a pm.

Thanks,
Janice

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
juicy97,

Thanks for the often thankless job of being the go-between.

I'm one of the ones happy with my JB and still hold a high respect for any modder who can construct an atomizer. IMHO building or beefing up an atty is the #1 mod that's far above essentially just modding for convenience (battery option or a feeder system).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread