Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I have wondered this same thing a while back and after research come to find you should treat as if was nicotine. Same expiration time as nic which surprised me, I would think it should last longer?

Seriously? I have a little left still in a gallon of vg thst I've been using prob over a year now. Just bought another 2 gallons and have them in the frig as well.. :(

If I need to transfer those to glass to store in the freezer I'm in trouble.

Wouldn't it get hard in the freezer and be useless to use? Thaw it out when needed?

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Hmmm.. eceryth I ng I'm reading today in old threads say to not store vg or pg or flavored juice in the fridge. Only store nic in the freezer for long storage.

Just keep everything but nic in a cool dry place out of the sun.. prob best in cobalt glass jars for long storage or pg and vg.

Reactions: Debadoo

Swamper

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Glendora n.j. USA
Do a google (e-liquid chemistry education archives- nude nicotine). You have a large amount friend hate to see something go wrong with all that juice, here they will get into more detail than i or most of us can provide for you. We all have a different idea of a cool and dry environment. I have found their nic. has always been a consistent, smooth, spot on vape for the last 2 years, something many others could not provide IMHO. Hope this helps you friend. Oxygen/UV Light/Heat

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Quick question.. is it OK to store a gallon of vg in the fridge? Will thst be fine for a year or 2 like that stored in the plastic gallon jug it came in from wizardlabs or does it need to be stored in the freezer like storing nic?

Thought I had answered this some time back, but it must not have posted. I'm no chemist, but we do have one on ECF, and he says that both pg and vg are antimicrobial Do not need to be stored in freezer or even the fridge. I probably wouldn't put em in a burnin hot garage, but keep em room temp, and maybe outta the sun, in a closet or sumpthin. They should be fine for a year or so at least. Quite possibly longer

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thought I had answered this some time back, but it must not have posted. I'm no chemist, but we do have one on ECF, and he says that both pg and vg are antimicrobial Do not need to be stored in freezer or even the fridge. I probably wouldn't put em in a burnin hot garage, but keep em room temp, and maybe outta the sun, in a closet or sumpthin. They should be fine for a year or so at least. Quite possibly longer

Thanks! That's what I'll do from now on.

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread