Where resided a wise wizard, Drew of the Xhaled Clouds
He had just received a new Pine Green Reactor tank
that he had first noticed while visiting Facebook and
then on Twitter too! Drew followed the links to
where people R. "Why not?" he asked.
Drew then realized it was still using a "cig-alike" and wanted "MOre power"
And dreamed of the Darwin and the Opus.
So, he hooked up with ecf and began looking for all the possibilities
At first he was overwhelmed by all the choices, Nhalers, XShalers, The Magnum, Lung juice and more,
but thanks to all the nice peeps on ecf.. he had all the help he needed and more!
So he headed to Nhaler and picked up an iTaste VV Kit and 3 30 ml bottles of High Voltage.
Into his cart he put 2 glass drip tips, 2 Jumbo Drip Attys, 2 Drip Shields and 2 306's.
And the sun came out, the birds twitter, the faces on facebook shine with the happiness of joy.
Come Wednesday he gathered together his Inhaler gear and sat down to watch the Vape Team, it was a long way to pay day but he knew that he could try to get the Nhaler spot on the Vape Wheel.
So he got the Vape Wheel and Nhaler came up a 510 Innokin Kit from The Best Hair in vaping, Drew from Nhaler!!
Now he would be fine until payday came along and he could always hope for a Christmas sale or Santa?
He had a Kick watching the show, so he said, "Tanks alot!" But he had to leave, so he said, "iGo now."
He was delighted that he no longer used the dirty stinkies thanks to Drew, but still could be a happy Nhaler.
So he got onto Facebook and forwarded the link to Nhaler to all his smoking friends, You too can Vape instead is what his post said.
juice, tanks e-pipes and cigars if i shop at Nhaler boy i can go far! i looked at my wife with a big grinn but she looked at me and said"your wallets to thin"!!
But they have Juices and cartos and batteries, oh my, if I don't get to buy something I'm gonna just cry!
But the mood changed when his evil and slutty sister Drewella returned and tried to wrest control of the company based in the great state of New Jersey. "Oh no you don't!" as he pulled out his trusty saber lightsword thingie,
and started yelling "spiderman, spiderman! does whatever a spider can!!", now this is why you do not go from 36nic to 6nic in i day!!! And if you think that's not correct, just check out Google or U-Tube, Facebook, you know. all the big kung fu places cause..... they know!
Drewella reach in her pocket and produced an analog smoke and began to raise the lighter, Drew raised his Polished Microscratch X-H and with one swipe of the APV knocked the lighter from her hand. It was indeed quite a fight, swipes with her Janty Stick, he thrust back with the Kick, then she pulled out a Revolver so Drew immediately launched a massive Cherry Bomb. This was something that dogrocketdog thought was great! I mean, seeing people not fall into tempatation WEEEEEEE. So Drew gave his sister s brand new opus and a bottle of lung juice, after a big inhale of vapor, she smle and said never again will I have ashtray breath.
Drewella rushed over to ECF and started a thread titled "Nhaler Rocks", she liked them on FB and Tweeted the news - If you're looking to switch over to vapor the best company is Drew's!
The next morning the phone rang off the hook, orders piled up for Darwins, Reactors, Lung Juice and more
I love all the orders but darn what a mess, no matter what though they all get shipped...TODAY...out the door!
And off like a flash Drew's minions did dash from order to order 'till nearly cleaning out the store

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
Once Upon a Time in the Land of Vaporville
At first he was overwhelmed by all the choices, Nhalers, XShalers, The Magnum, Lung juice and more,
but thanks to all the nice peeps on ecf.. he had all the help he needed and more!
So he headed to Nhaler and picked up an iTaste VV Kit and 3 30 ml bottles of High Voltage.
Into his cart he put 2 glass drip tips, 2 Jumbo Drip Attys, 2 Drip Shields and 2 306's.
And the sun came out, the birds twitter, the faces on facebook shine with the happiness of joy.
Come Wednesday he gathered together his Inhaler gear and sat down to watch the Vape Team, it was a long way to pay day but he knew that he could try to get the Nhaler spot on the Vape Wheel.
So he got the Vape Wheel and Nhaler came up a 510 Innokin Kit from The Best Hair in Vaping, Drew from Nhaler!!
Now he would be fine until payday came along and he could always hope for a Christmas sale or Santa?
He had a Kick watching the show, so he said, "Tanks alot!" But he had to leave, so he said, "iGo now."
He was delighted that he no longer used the dirty stinkies thanks to Drew, but still could be a happy Nhaler.
So he got onto Facebook and forwarded the link to Nhaler to all his smoking friends, You too can Vape instead is what his post said.
Juice, tanks e-pipes and cigars if i shop at Nhaler boy i can go far! i looked at my wife with a big grinn but she looked at me and said"your wallets to thin"!!
But they have Juices and cartos and batteries, oh my, if I don't get to buy something I'm gonna just cry!
But the mood changed when his evil and slutty sister Drewella returned and tried to wrest control of the company based in the great state of New Jersey. "Oh no you don't!" as he pulled out his trusty saber lightsword thingie,
and started yelling "spiderman, spiderman! does whatever a spider can!!", now this is why you do not go from 36nic to 6nic in i day!!! And if you think that's not correct, just check out Google or U-Tube, Facebook, you know. all the big kung fu places cause..... they know!
Drewella reach in her pocket and produced an analog smoke and began to raise the lighter, Drew raised his Polished Microscratch X-H and with one swipe of the APV knocked the lighter from her hand. It was indeed quite a fight, swipes with her Janty Stick, he thrust back with the Kick, then she pulled out a Revolver so Drew immediately launched a massive Cherry Bomb. This was something that dogrocketdog thought was great! I mean, seeing people not fall into tempatation WEEEEEEE. So Drew gave his sister s brand new opus and a bottle of lung juice, after a big inhale of vapor, she smle and said never again will I have ashtray breath.
Drewella rushed over to ECF and started a thread titled "Nhaler Rocks", she liked them on FB and Tweeted the news - If you're looking to switch over to vapor the best company is Drew's!
The next morning the phone rang off the hook, orders piled up for Darwins, Reactors, Lung Juice and more
I love all the orders but darn what a mess, no matter what though they all get shipped...TODAY...out the door!
And off like a flash Drew's minions did dash from order to order 'till nearly cleaning out the store.
The next morning he got an urgent call from a newb asking if he should buy the n100 starter kit or go all out and get the XL Xhaler complete kit.

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
So he got the Vape Wheel and Nhaler came up a 510 Innokin Kit from The Best Hair in Vaping, Drew from Nhaler!!
Juice, tanks e-pipes and cigars if i shop at Nhaler boy i can go far! i looked at my wife with a big grinn but she looked at me and said"your wallets to thin"!!
And off like a flash Drew's minions did dash from order to order 'till nearly cleaning out the store.
The next morning he got an urgent call from a newb asking if he should buy the n100 starter kit or go all out and get the XL Xhaler complete kit. The call was answered warmly, that it depended on your tastes, but the XL kit comes in very pretty colours, and even a kick!

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

The next morning he got an urgent call from a newb asking if he should buy the n100 starter kit or go all out and get the XL Xhaler complete kit. The call was answered warmly, that it depended on your tastes, but the XL kit comes in very pretty colours, and even a kick!

It all starts with a sniff and then a quick toke and before you can say NHaler, you are hooked as a bloke. The flavor is fine and the shiny s do shine...

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca

It all starts with a sniff and then a quick toke and before you can say NHaler, you are hooked as a bloke. The flavor is fine and the shiny s do shine...
So the new Vaper ordered an Ego C Twist kit and one week later he order 4 more for Christmas for his wife, for his boss, for his mom and for his dad.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Don't miss out on...
graphics-hands-871200.gif
Nhaler's First Scavenger Hunt!!!

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA

So the new Vaper ordered an Ego C Twist kit and one week later he order 4 more for Christmas for his wife, for his boss, for his mom and for his dad. So, the new vaper (DONALD we can call him) set off on a quest to try and convert all of his other loved ones to vaping, Donald followed Nhaler on twitter and retweeted, and shared all of their goodies on facebook.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
smileys-dancing-113219.gif Congratulations!!! smileys-dancing-113219.gif

Ceegary & Killjoy1

Very funny!

You both won your choice of 3 sample bottles of E-liquid!
You guys win prizes for creativity and participation. Please email dgliem00@gmail.com(2 zeros after dgliem) with your screen name, real name, address and your choices.

More prizes to come...C'mon!!!

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca

So the new Vaper ordered an Ego C Twist kit and one week later he order 4 more for Christmas for his wife, for his boss, for his mom and for his dad. So, the new vaper (DONALD we can call him) set off on a quest to try and convert all of his other loved ones to vaping, Donald followed Nhaler on twitter and retweeted, and shared all of their goodies on facebook. So the converts they came, one after another each converting their co-workers, parents, sisters and brothers and they all "Liked" Nhaler on Facebook and tweeted the news and Nhaler's orders just grew and grew.

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA

So the new Vaper ordered an Ego C Twist kit and one week later he order 4 more for Christmas for his wife, for his boss, for his mom and for his dad. So, the new vaper (DONALD we can call him) set off on a quest to try and convert all of his other loved ones to vaping, Donald followed Nhaler on twitter and retweeted, and shared all of their goodies on facebook. So the converts they came, one after another each converting their co-workers, parents, sisters and brothers and they all "Liked" Nhaler on Facebook and tweeted the news and Nhaler's orders just grew and grew. Donald was so proud of himself, converting all of his friends that he posted all about it on ECF. Plus there where still things that he was still learning about, and still needed input.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

thehangdude & Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Very Crafty!

You guys win prizes for creativity and participation. Please email dgliem00@gmail.com(2 zeros after dgliem) with your screen name, real name, address and your choices.

Keep up the good work!!!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa

So the new Vaper ordered an Ego C Twist kit and one week later he order 4 more for Christmas for his wife, for his boss, for his mom and for his dad. So, the new vaper (DONALD we can call him) set off on a quest to try and convert all of his other loved ones to vaping, Donald followed Nhaler on twitter and retweeted, and shared all of their goodies on facebook. So the converts they came, one after another each converting their co-workers, parents, sisters and brothers and they all "Liked" Nhaler on Facebook and tweeted the news and Nhaler's orders just grew and grew. Donald was so proud of himself, converting all of his friends that he posted all about it on ECF. Plus there where still things that he was still learning about, and still needed input.
but he knew the one thing he wanted for sure was a Reactor tank from Nhaler in every color!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

Zapped & estaz

Great additions!

smileys-sleeping-300226.gif If you guys are getting tired of the story, someone can start an end...or just keep it going!

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa

but he knew the one thing he wanted for sure was a Reactor tank from Nhaler in every color!
He googeld and tweeted for all too see what he wanted Santa to leave under his Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread