Lets tell the American Lung Association Ecig success quiting success storys

Status
Not open for further replies.

thew92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Texas
Maybe Start a thread with "Let Email Rush Limbaugh to ask him to raise awareness for ecig Laws"

Please copy and paste or write you own email to Rush Limbaugh

Dear Rush,
I am an ex-smoker like you. Are you aware that Obama's FDA is trying to ban this product or regulate the product so heavily that only Big tobacco company's would profit. This Big Goverment ban is unaccectable please help us raise aware of this issue. Someone else add the legal/political stuff to go along with it. Add the heath stuff. Call out ALA and other ANTZ on the attack."

Do a facebook campaign with him after the election his FB is getting to much action now for us to stand out. I haven't found his twitter.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Last edited:

thew92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Texas
Contact - The Rush Limbaugh Show

ElRushbo@eibnet.com

But I would wait until post-election. But I don't want to discourage you from sending it now. Also if you see a Democrat or Librial doing something keep everyone posted. The more current the better. If we catch him on a slow news day he might go off on his show.

Last edited:

jlew

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2012
WV, USA
jspcrepair.angelfire.com
Ever since I found this thread, I have been doing quite a bit of reading all over the net and on the ALA site
and have posted a reply or two and gave a summary of my "story" but will probably post more in the future.

I will do anything in my power to help us all keep this way of life and help others quit cigarettes. :)

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I don't think the vaping community is going to wake up until the proposed FDA regulations are out there.
And I can only hope that they wake up then, and I think they will.

Afraid you are likely right. Depending of Rush is just another way of doing nothing and depending on someone else. I wouldn't count on it. Besides that he is such a polarizing person whatever good he could do will be very limited.

jlew

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2012
WV, USA
jspcrepair.angelfire.com
Then in that case... we are in for a fight with the FDA as well because they are still running on old gasoline
and need a bit of "No Lead High Octane" to put some boost in their worn out pistons in order to operate in
a new engine (current society)... LOL

I have looked over quite a bit of the articles and PDF files they (and the ALA) offer and those articles and files
are old news using outdated results and findings but still have power over many people's minds because, like
any form of propaganda, when it is repeated over and over with No Rebuttal or Comment from the other side,
people believe it. This is the very same reason it has taken more than 100 years for Americans to adopt an
acceptability (no matter how slight) to other forms of religious beliefs.

I am all for many of the regulations that are used towards traditional cigarettes:

1) Prohibiting Sale to Minors - Although not tobacco, they are still intended for adult use only.
2) Ingredient Labels - I want to know exactly what I am using.
3) Quality Control - I want to know it is not old and is made with high, safe standards to prohibit contamination.

This... coming from someone who is merely a new PV User should show any "visitor" that there are many of us
that have very good ideas about safety and quality and what we expect in our products and this could help lay
a foundation for regulation that isn't too strict.

We also want to be able to afford our products so excessive taxation should not be on the minds of any
regulatory system.

Personally, I feel that the E-Cig and PV should be sold like any other Consumer Product for Adult use.
It should be allowed to be sold in the future just as it is now - By anyone who's interest is in helping
improve the lives of others and make a little profit along the way. :)

"I go to da store and see Milk Powder...
Just add water and you get Milk...
Den I see Baby Powder.....
What a Country... I Love America!"
~ Yakov Smirnoff

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread