Looking for atty before I get my Reo grands LP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
I have several RM2 atties that I have used for just over a year now as mouth to lung devices. Echoing the sentiments put forward above. Excellent flavour. Nice tight draw with the unmodified air hole and easy to use and reliable. It's for flavour, not clouds.

I have Nuppins for lung hits but the RM2 is still my mouth to lung machine and I am very pleased with it.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
As a starter atty RM2 is difficult to beat. Easy to build on, does not leak as long as you don't open up the air hole to much or squonk to much. Loads of people use them, so lots of information on how to get the best out of them is available. They are not a high end atty, but they are effective. I have a couple of different top caps, one with a larger air hole for lower ohm builds when I want more vapour. One I use all day with a smaller air hole for a higher ohm build that I use most of the time. The higher ohm build gives me better battery life and enough vapour satisfy me. juice consumption is also much lower with this build. I have learnt to be careful not to get sucked into the hype every time a new atty hits the market. Plenty of people want to part you with your hard earned cash, anything that is any good will get good reviews from real end users that have handed over there own money. When you have played with the RM2 for a while you will probably have a much better idea of the type of atty you really want

Reactions: JC Okie

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
I use a Cyclone/AFC everyday, with the air flow set small, single coil
A big step up from my FATTYv2, which was hard to connect coil wires
You can't go wrong with a Cyclone

PS - Vape the juice in the wick after Squonking before putting it in your pocket
Otherwise it will leak from the air hole

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread