Lush Mods, Drip Tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My buddy claims the cost of living is quite a bit less than most other states.
Yep it really is especially considering the level of services available. Very attractive area for folks to move to....Nashville really has become the 3rd coast. Music industry provides lots of disposable income which promotes development. Healthcare and automotive industry is strong here also :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I loved Troon and a host of others as well. We used to have a group of 16 that would take a boys trip every year.

Los Caballeros is another favorite of mine.
Troon is beautiful with all the odd shaped boulders everywhere, almost looks like they were placed purposely, when in fact it's all natural desert.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
bfa8f679174cf033ab7f29335c8353e2.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Interesting. This list is a few years old, but couldn't seem to find a more updated complete list. But it ranks states based on average salary with cost of living index.

Going from best to worst, here is how all 50 U.S. states ranked for 2013:

1. Washington
2. Virginia
3. Colorado
4. Texas
5. Wyoming
6. Minnesota
7. Nebraska
8. Utah
9. Kansas
10. Oklahoma
11. Arizona
12. Iowa
13. Massachusetts
14. Missouri
15. Indiana
16. Michigan
17. North Dakota
18. Nevada
19. Pennsylvania
20. Idaho
21. Ohio
22. Illinois
23. Georgia
24. Tennessee
25. Wisconsin
26. Maryland
27. Delaware
28. Florida
29. California
30. Kentucky
31. Arkansas
32. Louisiana
33. Oregon
34. Montana
35. New Mexico
36. New Hampshire
37. Connecticut
38. North Carolina
39. Alabama
40. Maine
41. South Dakota
42. Alaska
43. Vermont
44. West Virginia
45. New Jersey
46. South Carolina
47. New York
48. Rhode Island
49. Mississippi
50. Hawaii

Reactions: Nautilusfan

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Ok folks, really feel I need to make a post about what is going on and why I just can't do the repairs, reworks, repaints and just going to stick to drip tips and new mods. There are a couple of people now I feel that I disappointed. With this kind of work, you have no idea what you are getting into. Basically spent many hours in getting them to the point of completion only to find out something dealing with the previous builds, paint incompatibilities causing new paint to ripple later or amount of loading of paints and CA from previous builds cause fitment issues. This has caused me to just scrap them and offer them brand new shells. You can never really sand out all of what was previously on a mod (it sinks into the porous materials, plus small crevice areas) and unless I built it, no idea what was on it or in it. So on top of all the time I have been down and out for surgery, now these projects are being started over from scratch. It's too much of a loss for me and disappointment for all involved. I am going to get these projects finished along with working on batch 5 tips. Then batch 6 tips will be a small run, so those shouldn't be long afterwards.

I'm really in a bad place with having to do this. Everyone has been super considerate and understanding with me, so I hate to do it. But in the end, just got to do what's right for me, my sanity and my health. Trying to go back to my real job very soon, which is going to lessen what little time I already spend with this side business (or I should say supposed to be hobby). Still not to the point where I can do work but for short times, though thankfully walking is greatly improved. It has been getting much better with PT. But doesn't make sense whatsoever to stay home, as the doctor doesn't want me working due to the last failed fusion, only to over do it for a hobby.

My thoughts are to start over with a brand new thread, since it will cause confusion and a pain to explain when people come into this old thread. Plus I have needed to make a locked picture thread as well. Not sure when exactly I will do it; feel it best to allow comments and such before starting a new thread. Will also honor any past commitments for work requested, just please PM and not post anything about it in the new thread.

Thanks for everyone's understanding.
-=J

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I agree with you on the new thread part. Many people read a thread all the way through before typing out their first post in that thread.
Thanks, that was my concern too. But I was thinking most people skim through more so than read, and would miss major changes. Could you imagine reading Peter's thread from.start to finish before posting.....lol....at least you're mod would be ready by the time you got to the end....hahaha. Sorry, gotta poke a little fun at my buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread