Status
Not open for further replies.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
As a born-and-bred Minnesotan, there are few topics nearer and dearer to my heart. We spend a LOT of time talking about the weather. Just came out of a pretty brutal cold snap. Now it's 20 degrees, downright balmy for January. That's t-shirt weather up here. ;)

Now, before you roll your eyes, you have to understand. As Minnesotans, we live in one of the coldest parts of the country. That gives us inherent and inalienable rights to:

1) Complain about the weather.
2) Tell others that the weather doesn't bother us and that we sunbathe in snowstorms.
3) Pretend that no one else has weather worth complaining about.

No point questioning these rights. I believe they're written into the state's constitution.

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
As a born-and-bred Minnesotan, there are few topics nearer and dearer to my heart. We spend a LOT of time talking about the weather. Just came out of a pretty brutal cold snap. Now it's 20 degrees, downright balmy for January. That's t-shirt weather up here. ;)

Now, before you roll your eyes, you have to understand. As Minnesotans, we live in one of the coldest parts of the country. That gives us inherent and inalienable rights to:

2) Tell others that the weather doesn't bother us and that we sunbathe in snowstorms.

No point questioning these rights. I believe they're written into the state's constitution.
Sounds like Canada! Hehe

Reactions: aceswired

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

+1!!! I was born and raised in Minnesota and this just made me chuckle!

Reactions: aceswired

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
You know the tune!

Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the vaping inside is delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And the big clouds are popping
No chance the juice is running low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Reactions: Coolloser

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
This week has been pretty decent in New Hampshire! It has not dropped below 40 all week, which is pretty awesome for here! Only 2 small snow storms so far, last year was brutal!

Southern CT hasn't been too bad either. BUT.....keep in mind that last year was really fine until February.....then the crap hit the fan (or snowblower blades). Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread