Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 25 through January 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nica

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Australia
Huge thunderstorm here at my place at 7.30pm last night (Australia). The unrelenting golf ball size hail took out my pergola roof and smashed it to oblivion and shredded much of my trees. The whole street looks like a bomb went off and that's pretty much what it seemed like at the time too.

Aaaah well that's what insurance is for I suppose, but it was nothing compared to the big chill and snowstorms devastating parts of your country.

Stay safe you guys :cry:

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Our weather in Wisconsin hasn't been bad this winter. Only a few 20 below zero temps and although the snow on the ground has not melted since late November there has only been a couple of snowstorms, it has been mostly an inch here or there. It is supposed to be around 40 deg this Saturday so the snow we have might melt :)

Rob Bacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2015
Spokane, Washington
Just cold as Heck here in the Pacific NW. (Snowing like crap in mountains)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1453822513213.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453822513213.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 13

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
It was pretty nice here last weekend. Had temps above freezing and sunshine. Most of the ice even melted off the roads.

This has been a mild winter, never more than 5" of snow at a time, so it has been pretty easy going.

Current conditions are 31 degrees, on and off light snow, probably get 2" or less tonight.

1_26.jpg

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We are having cold nights (mid to low 20's) at night but are getting up in the mid 50's and up into the low 60's here in southwestern Arkansas. I really do feel for all of the winter weather some of y'all are having right now.

If it makes you feel any better....Spring is right around the corner. I picked my first Daffodil of the year today. this is the earliest I have had them start blooming in bunches of years. It is usually mid February before I see the first one.

Good Luck every one !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread