The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 29 through July 2

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Panorama911

Panorama911 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    Kansas
    • Like Like x 2
  2. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I enjoyed the one a few weeks ago about the one and only juice. Really made me think and was great to read the comments of others.

I like remark's idea of talking about a piece of gear you are interested in but don't yet own.

I am still hoping to win this for me someday and hopefully if I do, I get one that the prize is all juice :)

There are several Vape Conventions here and there this year and would be interesting to know how far people would drive for the smaller ones and the BIG ones.

Son and I went to one in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago and I had a ball. Wasn't really large which was nice. I think I sampled every juice in the place. The best freebie I got was a bottle of water :D Really needed after all the juices to say the least. I will go again if they do it there next year.

Your contests are always fun and I read even if I don't enter. I don't enter if it isn't something I will use or know of someone who will. I don't own a camera or a cell phone so pics are a bit rough for me but since I look like my avatar, guess I could use that :D

BTW ...Thanks for the great weekly contests and also the Lounge where we can chat between contests.

3. sharkey

sharkey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    New York City
    Post a picture of hand-in-cow that hasn't been posted by a previous poster.

4. 5spike

5spike Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    WI
    Just like it simple. Like what's your profession.

5. Ladybear

Ladybear Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2015
    Pa
    Thank you for all the fun contests in the past.....each one was a treat!!! They are a pleasure to enter and your prizes are fantastic!! There were a lot of good recommendations already!!!

I think a caption contest would be fun....post a funny or vape related picture and we could supply the caption...they are always fun. Maybe a short jingle about Mad Vapes....something easy and fun like "MadVapes makes me smile...for them I would walk a mile"......

Thanks again for your contests...I love them!!!!

6. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    How about a PIF n ME contest. I pick someone to win and what ever they win I win the same thing. One entry per day can't use the same person more than once or twice. Would be interesting to see who we all pif to.

Thanks for the great contest.

7. Utsuru

Utsuru Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thanks again for the contest about contests. :D

I like posting different wallpapers I've collected or cool art/pictures I've found online. I think a "favorite wallpaper" contest might be fun. ;) Thanks for the chance!

8. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    I would like to see some "Hometown" pics. Something like your favorite park, scene, street, lake, river, view or whatever even if its your backyard. Even people without a camera could come up with a pic like this. A caption of what we are seeing would be nice too.

Thanks for another impressive contest Crowedude & Mad Vapes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    The hometown info is a good idea too.
    Your prize packages have always been great but if it's equipment I don't use I have passed on contest in the past.
    What a about customized prize kit just for the winner.
    A VW or mechanical mod with appropriate type tank or RBA/RDA
    Tootle puffers or subohmer and everyone in between. Might generate a few more postings and MadVape exposure.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Prism

Prism PIF MODERATOR Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 4, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I think they are great just the way they are. I guess for something different maybe ask a question about something on your website so that people would have to go there and look till they found the answer, then all the ones who got the right answer get put in a drawing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. darktranq

darktranq Full Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Minnesota
    I like the scavenger hunt idea or maybe favorite H. R. Giger moment.... Hmm, wonder what the prize would be for that? Wink. Wink.;)

12. MackBolan

MackBolan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2014
    Ashburn, VA
    We could do a contest on how we have helped to introduce someone else to vaping.
    Thanks for the great contests.

13. Teach

Teach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Florida
    I must admit, that I've always loved the funny post contests.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SLane

SLane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    North Carolina
    I like almost all the contests you've had so far. I like the ones that make you think for a minute like what is your one and only liquid. Although, it was a bit hard to do, it was fun to think about and then decide!

I like the questions much more than the funny images. :)

There's a lot of good suggestions on questions so far.

I think it would be interesting to know if anyone's randomly met someone because they saw each other person and if they have, did they become friends.

Thanks for another great contest!

15. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Every contest has something different from funny stuff, to pictures to advocacy. I'm good with whatever is chosen, it gets interesting from week to week. When I see someone smoke now my first thought is "potential vaper".

Thanks for the contest.

16. Utsuru

Utsuru Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    How about pictures of our pets, and if you don't have a pet, post a picture of your vaping setup? How could you not want a fluffy puppy though? Haha... thanks again. ;)

17. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I love the humor themed contests. It would really be nice to have a temperature control mod as one of the prizes in the future.

[​IMG]

18. Maxedout

Maxedout ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    I like tis idea, we love to see other people critters.
    I work at a Animal Hospital and get to see lots of different peoples cats and dogs but reptiles are fun also!

19. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks everyone! I'll definitely try to work some new ideas into the contests, but I'll keep in simple. The contest will be ending today at 12pm, so please get your posts in before that if you want to be eligible to win!

• Like Like x 1
  20. poobear

poobear Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    IN
    yes a story from time they started to the day they got off them nasty smelling things,, what they started out on and the hard wear they have now thru their years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.