Man Cloud Help Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo Cho Cho

Jan 7, 2017
17b95207d1.jpg

Just kidding, this is a picture of me with a hookah like a decade ago. I've found that several things made my clouds bigger. Obviously high wattage, but experimenting with different amounts of airflow and juice brands helped a lot. I've vaped 70/30 juices that are easier to chase clouds with than "max VG" juices from some other brands. Keeping all of your equipment clean, coils swapped, etc. can help too. Something that some people might not think of is your tip. I've tried some drip tips that get really hot to the point that I have to just stop, and I've tried some that would stay cool even if you were to vape through an entire battery in one go. Also, making sure that you are wicking properly on a rebuildable or that your brand of replaceable coils doesn't have wicking problems is pretty important as well.

Really though, as someone who once vaped an eGo-T which barely put out a puff of vapor, the most important thing to me is flavor and scratching that nicotine itch. I get good clouds now with my RTA and high VG juice, but that's more of a side effect of what I'm truly after. Good luck to you, and don't let it get you down. If you can stop smoking and enjoy a new hobby, then that's all you really need. I think outside of competitions and kids at vape shops pushing cheap crap on you, nobody really cares about your clouds except you. In fact, sometimes I turn down my power if I'm with other people because I don't want to be a nuisance by fogging up someone's living room while people are trying to just hang out. It's perfect for band practice though. My bandmates call me the human fog machine.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
741001c9496a420c7d716c0eff3c6812.jpg
Well mine is rather small and it contains just enough to follow the new norm.. But the flavour will be enough to compensate for the shortcoming in cloudiness. Everyone can't be impressive in size I suppose..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i NEED those green orings...

Reactions: Royalgipsy

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
741001c9496a420c7d716c0eff3c6812.jpg
Well mine is rather small and it contains just enough to follow the new norm.. But the flavour will be enough to compensate for the shortcoming in cloudiness. Everyone can't be impressive in size I suppose..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd lose that damn mod! Its too tiny!
If it don't weigh at least a half a pound, I can't keep up with it :lol:
The one in my hand weighs 10ozs with battery and RDA :D

Girly cloud pic coming soon :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread