Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
As to the first paragraph, :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Heading over to watch your Atlantis vid now. I've been talking myself out of one since I found out about it. My main excuse is the lack of a regulated mod to put it on. That's the expensive part. (hide and watch, this is where Slippy posts a FT link to a $20 50W mod I didn't know about, even though I looked just last night). :laugh:

:D JD.... i was also looking at that atlantis, i was very tempted, had it in the basket at FT but i know i would only use it once.

I do have a reg mod that G-Weezy tempted me into getting and i havent regreted it, the sigelei 100w isnt bad atall, i couldnt go through the long FT wait so got it elswhere, it hits hard and is plenty enough, i burnt my first wick in it earlier, i got caught offgaurd , it felt like i had flames rolling down my throat LoL not good...

johndoe1027

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2014
NC, USA
:D JD.... i was also looking at that atlantis, i was very tempted, had it in the basket at FT but i know i would only use it once.

I do have a reg mod that G-Weezy tempted me into getting and i havent regreted it, the sigelei 100w isnt bad atall, i couldnt go through the long FT wait so got it elswhere, it hits hard and is plenty enough, i burnt my first wick in it earlier, i got caught offgaurd , it felt like i had flames rolling down my throat LoL not good...

I actually had possession of a Sigelei yesterday but didn't open it. Exchanged it today for an IPV3. :ohmy: You'd appreciate the looks I got when I sat down my MutationX/SingrayX @0.16 that had previously fogged up the place to open my new IPV3, put a Aerotank Mega on it and set it at 12W. :laugh:

It's a great device. I'm glad I'm in the regulated game now. Will update it to the 165W firmware soon. Because I Fn CAN.

Care to define 'danger territory'?

In terms of redzone, yellowzone and greenzone, you're definitely not in the green zone.

I'd say you're probably in the orange zone

I'm sorry? I'm not near the danger zone right now. As long as I'm above 0.1, I'm good. And I am above 0.1, even with my current dual parallel build, which is hitting at 0.19 ohms. I'm really happy with it, actually.

Why? Do you try to build above 1.0 ohms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread