The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I want bigger clouds

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers' started by ChrisBBacon, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SLIPPY_EEL

SLIPPY_EEL Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Ω England Ω
    :D JD.... i was also looking at that atlantis, i was very tempted, had it in the basket at FT but i know i would only use it once.

I do have a reg mod that G-Weezy tempted me into getting and i havent regreted it, the sigelei 100w isnt bad atall, i couldnt go through the long FT wait so got it elswhere, it hits hard and is plenty enough, i burnt my first wick in it earlier, i got caught offgaurd , it felt like i had flames rolling down my throat LoL not good...

2. G-weezy

G-weezy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    Minneapolis
    I hear ya on that dry hit. Happened when I was running dual parallels and not watching the wick. "nasty!!!!" I like Sig cuz I can swap attys after cloud chasing then to my tanks and just turn it down.

3. johndoe1027

johndoe1027 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    NC, USA
    I actually had possession of a Sigelei yesterday but didn't open it. Exchanged it today for an IPV3. :ohmy: You'd appreciate the looks I got when I sat down my MutationX/SingrayX @0.16 that had previously fogged up the place to open my new IPV3, put a Aerotank Mega on it and set it at 12W. :laugh:

It's a great device. I'm glad I'm in the regulated game now. Will update it to the 165W firmware soon. Because I Fn CAN.

4. NateHevens

NateHevens Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm sorry? I'm not near the danger zone right now. As long as I'm above 0.1, I'm good. And I am above 0.1, even with my current dual parallel build, which is hitting at 0.19 ohms. I'm really happy with it, actually.

Why? Do you try to build above 1.0 ohms?

5. ChrisBBacon

ChrisBBacon Senior Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Kent UK
    Thanks for the link helps quite a bit with the wicking and has improved things :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.