Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
I posted you all a message in another thread somewhere else. Have you guys thought about shipping inventory to Amazon.com and their fulfillment by Amazon program? Johnson Creek and a bunch of other companies sell through Amazon - I do not know if they are FBA people yet. Amazon packs and ships all your stuff for a cut, like 30%. They handle returns and chargebacks - all that stuff. There are varying levels of entry into the program, like you can run your website through them and all fulfillment. They accept shipments direct from the manufacturer, unpack, sort and report bulk orders.

It's takes all the crap out of inventory management because they handle all of it. It's all automated.

Once you get into FBA most people will chose your product because shipping is usually included as everything originates from Amazon, and not you. They also do international shipping. The FBA program is only available in the states afaik. Amazon now has a facility in Japan, but I am not sure how that works.

If U use this Idea all your ecig are belong to me. Or a discount code, eh :D

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
It's takes all the crap out of inventory management because they handle all of it. :D

This is a good idea IF you have inventory.

To Ludo, good move opening a Janty forum. I hope this is the beginning of improved communications with past and future customers. Perhaps the US distributor(s) will also check into this forum on a regular basis.

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
Folks,

The Dura-C's are being delivered today along with a ton of liquid, carts, accessories, etc... This should put our stock back to full capacity and orders will begin shipping immediately. The Dura-C sets are available for order on our website and additional accessories will be posted for sale on the site shortly.

If you were among the people who ordered a Dura-C during the last pre-sales event and did not receive your set these will be the first to go. For those who recently ordered a pre-sales set with scheduled shipping date of April 4th you'll be getting yours a few days early. There are still some sets available for sale but they will not last long.

Thanks,
Jeff

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Folks,

The Dura-C's are being delivered today along with a ton of liquid, carts, accessories, etc... This should put our stock back to full capacity and orders will begin shipping immediately. The Dura-C sets are available for order on our website and additional accessories will be posted for sale on the site shortly.

If you were among the people who ordered a Dura-C during the last pre-sales event and did not receive your set these will be the first to go. For those who recently ordered a pre-sales set with scheduled shipping date of April 4th you'll be getting yours a few days early. There are still some sets available for sale but they will not last long.

Thanks,
Jeff

Strayling dont forget about the warranty!

Speaking of. Jeff, whats going on with that anyway? Are your atoms warrantied for 3 or 6 months now?

Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Northern California
Interested in buying Janty, hoping they have all the major bugs worked out by now.
I want to know if Janty parts are compatible with different Janty models, for example: The Dura-C says comes with Kiss batteries, Kissbox also says it comes with Kiss batteries. Are they the same batteries?
Also if any Janty parts are usable on anything else besides Janty?

Thanks in advance, I know this info is probably on the forum somewhere.....I just don't want to waste hours looking for it and hope someone can help me!

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
Hey everyone,

With the arrival of the latest batch we have a lot of catching up to do. We'll be shipping orders around the clock for the next several days and it will be difficult to keep up with emails. On Saturday morning we will do our best to respond to emails from everybody. If your question requires immediate attention please emails us at info@jantyusa.com and make sure your subject is in all CAPS. We'll keep an eye out for these and try to respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Jeff

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Jeff, I just wanted to say thank you for all your help in taking care of a friend of mine that had a bum atomizer for his Kissbox.

I got him turned onto vaping, and I immediately told him about Janty USA being located in Texas. This, of course, goes a long way for us.

He's still very new in his e-cigarette experience, and I didn't want him to have a bad time. I knew you were getting slammed with orders, so I told him to be patient, but you answered his email in 5 minutes and got the new atomizer out to him in 2 business days.

I know you're working really hard, but I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for all you did for him. It really means a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread