MolinShop - Wholesale DIY flavours-Chemnovatic bases- juices- Worldwide Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
diy10.png

if anyone is interested
: • View topic - DIY exposure - your own thing!

:)
Marcelina

Wow. Really cool, Marcelina.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Marcelina, have you all thought of doing bases with a 70 VG/30 PG? I wanted to try the 50/50 base, but I can't be under 50% VG and as soon as you being to add flavors the 50/50 it'll be under 50%. I asked for the 100% VG, but I will have to add PG to it, but I would rather not have to add any outside-sourced ingredients to the mix. So if there is a way of splitting up my request to have a bottle of PG from you all (even if small), I'd appreciate it. But, it's no biggie as I do have my own PG.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Marcelina, have you all thought of doing bases with a 70 VG/30 PG? I wanted to try the 50/50 base, but I can't be under 50% VG and as soon as you being to add flavors the 50/50 it'll be under 50%. I asked for the 100% VG, but I will have to add PG to it, but I would rather not have to add any outside-sourced ingredients to the mix. So if there is a way of splitting up my request to have a bottle of PG from you all (even if small), I'd appreciate it. But, it's no biggie as I do have my own PG.

Hi

pop an email exactly which base should be send :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I couldn't resist the aroma. I had steeped American Bubblegum for 24 hrs. 25% PG, 65% VG,12 mg, and 10% water. Flavoring at 10%. This is the cleanest bubblegum flavor to date. The sweetness of Hubba Bubba, and that bite from Bazooka. The texture is soft, and sticky. I've been vaping it since yesterday. The flavor is still strong. The wick and coil are not gunked. On my order I will definitely be buying 100 ml of this stuff. My REO needs this all day long :)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
I couldn't resist the aroma. I had steeped American Bubblegum for 24 hrs. 25% PG, 65% VG,12 mg, and 10% water. Flavoring at 10%. This is the cleanest bubblegum flavor to date. The sweetness of Hubba Bubba, and that bite from Bazooka. The texture is soft, and sticky. I've been vaping it since yesterday. The flavor is still strong. The wick and coil are not gunked. On my order I will definitely be buying 100 ml of this stuff. My REO needs this all day long :)

Glad to hear that :) we had few bubble gums to choose from, this was the cleanest ones, maybe not the strongest, but the decision was made on the actual ingredients used so you don't vape "unwanted" stuff :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Glad to hear that :) we had few bubble gums to choose from, this was the cleanest ones, maybe not the strongest, but the decision was made on the actual ingredients used so you don't vape "unwanted" stuff :)
Marcelina, At 10% it's very intense. I've vaped many flavors at 10% and they would fade off to a hint of that flavor. This Bubblegum holds up to heat very well. I believe this is a work of art. Thank you very much. :)

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I LOVE Molinberry's Big Watermelon!!!

It looks like this in the flavoring bottle, odd and unsuspecting
8upszw4.jpg

Then your mouth gets notice that the watermelon's on the way
uYhB3qN.jpg

Ahh, finally that watermelon vape hits your tongue in an explosion
fuG5LB2.jpg

And your mouth feels and tastes like this watermelon party after you exhale
JKIuB5Z.jpg

If you are a fan of watermelon flavors, and others have been falling short for you, then give Molinberry's Big Watermelon a try, you'll be happy you did it's the best watermelon flavor I've ever tasted!

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
molinshop_760x500_3.jpg

Dear Customers!

We are delighted to announce to our company name has changed to Sobucky Poland Sp. z o.o. Sobucky Ltd Sp.k. and the domain is www.molinshop.com MolinShop.com is the official distributor of Molinberry intensive flavours and business partner with Chemnovatic base & nicotine manufacturer.

By typing www.inawerashop.com in the browser you will be automatically redirected to our new domain www.molinshop.com

InaweraShop Company started in 2012 by joining the Inawera Group and distributes Inawera products onwww.inawerashop.com. In October 2014 InaweraShop Company decided to end the business relationship with Inawera manufacturer due to many reasons, which could not allow further co-operation. Our company is placing the greatest emphasis on the product quality, fully professional documentation of products sold and loyalty towards customers. Therefore, from many European manufacturers our company chose to co-operate with Chemnovatic Company, producer of pure grade nicotine, DIY bases and food grade flavours.

Customers praise bases purity, flavours intensity, multilanguage customer service at high level, wise DIY bottles & accessories offer. Professionals and business customers are eligible for wholesale programme: reduced prices, customized orders, quick delivery option and support in marketing and promotion of Molinberry & Chemnovatic brand.

If you have any questions or queries about the changes, please do not hesitate contact us: office@molinshop.com .
MolinShop Team will respond as soon as possible.

Company owners & MolinShop Team wish you pleasant shopping!

HAPPY20 on 01.03.2015

HAPPY20 on SUNDAY 01.03.2015 at 8PM (evening) - at European time!!

Discount code HAPPY20 to get 20% off. No order or value limits!

HAPPY20 valid only for 1 hour from 8.00pm till 9.00pm

You may start to create your baskets earlier as 1 hour could not be enough to buy everything you want

*Offer does not include wholesale buyers.
Enjoy your shopping with MolinShop!

MolinShop, Molinberry, Moliq, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

bn_happy_hour.jpg

Last edited:

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
molinshop_760x500_3.jpg

Dear Customers!

We are delighted to announce to our company name has changed to Sobucky Poland Sp. z o.o. Sobucky Ltd Sp.k. and the domain is www.molinshop.com MolinShop.com is the official distributor of Molinberry intensive flavours and business partner with Chemnovatic base & nicotine manufacturer.

By typing www.inawerashop.com in the browser you will be automatically redirected to our new domain www.molinshop.com

InaweraShop Company started in 2012 by joining the Inawera Group and distributes Inawera products onwww.inawerashop.com. In October 2014 InaweraShop Company decided to end the business relationship with Inawera manufacturer due to many reasons, which could not allow further co-operation. Our company is placing the greatest emphasis on the product quality, fully professional documentation of products sold and loyalty towards customers. Therefore, from many European manufacturers our company chose to co-operate with Chemnovatic Company, producer of pure grade nicotine, DIY bases and food grade flavours.

Customers praise bases purity, flavours intensity, multilanguage customer service at high level, wise DIY bottles & accessories offer. Professionals and business customers are eligible for wholesale programme: reduced prices, customized orders, quick delivery option and support in marketing and promotion of Molinberry & Chemnovatic brand.

If you have any questions or queries about the changes, please do not hesitate contact us: office@molinshop.com .
MolinShop Team will respond as soon as possible.

Company owners & MolinShop Team wish you pleasant shopping!

HAPPY20 on 01.03.2015

HAPPY20 on SUNDAY 01.03.2015 at 8PM (evening) - at European time!!

Discount code HAPPY20 to get 20% off. No order or value limits!

HAPPY20 valid only for 1 hour from 8.00pm till 9.00pm

You may start to create your baskets earlier as 1 hour could not be enough to buy everything you want

*Offer does not include wholesale buyers.
Enjoy your shopping with MolinShop!

MolinShop, Molinberry, Moliq, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

bn_happy_hour.jpg

HAPPY20 starts now :)
40 minutes left :)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
bn_sal11.jpg

„The cleanest base I have ever vaped”
“Perfect – crispy, powerful, goes well with all flavors. In my opinion the best base on the market!”.

And have you tried the CHEMNOVATIC base yet?

Only this WEEKEND chosen CHEMNOVATIC bases at reduced prices!

CHEMNOVATIC bases in offer:
VPG 34mg for $12.39

PG 26mg for $10.59

VPG Pro 24mg for $10.32

VG 22mg for $9.22

The offer can be conjunct with other discount codes available!
Offer valid from Friday 06.03.2015 till Sunday 08.03.2015

Once of the cleanest bases on the market from CHEMNOVATIC can be yours!
http://www.molinshop.copm

bn_glass_bottle_50ml.jpg

At the end of the hard working week, MolinShop has a special offer for all DIY lovers!

New glass 50ml bottles with think glass pipette and tamper proof closure cap.
Set of 3 bottles for $5.49!

50ml bottle is perfect for own DIY mixing!

Bottles and Pipettes - Glass Bottle 50 ml With Dropper Set 3 Pcs - Produced in EU

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
download (5).jpg

Would anyone like a tasty treat ? Rich, creamy. Ohhh so sweet :)

I mixed at 5% and THIS is the best dessert flavoring I've ever inhaled. This MILKSHAKE tastes exactly like a butterscotch vanilla milkshake. The butterscotch reminds me of that butterscotch dip I used to get at Dairy Queen. I kid you not ! The vanilla is perfectly balanced. There is a ton of milk in this flavor. So much, it lingers for quite awhile. The sweetness is like pure cane sugar. Not to mention there is a cool sensation that adds to this masterpiece. Use lots of VG with this one. This should give you more of a natural overall flavor.

I'm noticing that Chemnovatic and Molinberry are not throwing a bunch of compounds together, and calling it a day. These guys are working very hard to give us the best tasting vaping ingredients on the planet ! If you haven't tried Molinberry, please do so. You deserve the best :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread