MolinShop - Wholesale DIY flavours-Chemnovatic bases- juices- Worldwide Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
View attachment 418000

Would anyone like a tasty treat ? Rich, creamy. Ohhh so sweet :)

I mixed at 5% and THIS is the best dessert flavoring I've ever inhaled. This MILKSHAKE tastes exactly like a butterscotch vanilla milkshake. The butterscotch reminds me of that butterscotch dip I used to get at Dairy Queen. I kid you not ! The vanilla is perfectly balanced. There is a ton of milk in this flavor. So much, it lingers for quite awhile. The sweetness is like pure cane sugar. Not to mention there is a cool sensation that adds to this masterpiece. Use lots of VG with this one. This should give you more of a natural overall flavor.

I'm noticing that Chemnovatic and Molinberry are not throwing a bunch of compounds together, and calling it a day. These guys are working very hard to give us the best tasting vaping ingredients on the planet ! If you haven't tried Molinberry, please do so. You deserve the best :)

I need a couple of more great ones, what do you suggest?

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
20150307_183512.jpg Clear like water ! Unbelievable. Just tasted a drop. WOW !!! Now I have to steep it :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
... These guys are working very hard to give us the best tasting vaping ingredients on the planet ! If you haven't tried Molinberry, please do so. You deserve the best :)

Wow. I am enjoying some of these too, but with respect, Jimi, that's setting would-be customers up with pretty lofty expectations (actually, it can't be more lofty than that). I think a few of these are worth me having, but I don't think anyone will miss out on any earth-shattering experience if they don't get them. Just like most other flavor-sellers, some are good and others aren't. [I do think Glamour Chocolate is pretty good though, albeit pretty light.] People will like some and people will dislike others. They are flavors for eliquid and will have hits and misses. I give credit to Molinshop for opening their doors for us the way they have, but I would like to see them increase the strength of their flavors more. As of now, more of them than not are too light, like more light than FW. Not a bad thing, it's just my findings. But I won't say they are the lightest tasting flavors on the planet -- as I haven't had everything on the planet. :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Wow. I am enjoying some of these too, but with respect, Jimi, that's setting would-be customers up with pretty lofty expectations (actually, it can't be more lofty than that). I think a few of these are worth me having, but I don't think anyone will miss out on any earth-shattering experience if they don't get them. Just like most other flavor-sellers, some are good and others aren't. [I do think Glamour Chocolate is pretty good though, albeit pretty light.] People will like some and people will dislike others. They are flavors for eliquid and will have hits and misses. I give credit to Molinshop for opening their doors for us the way they have, but I would like to see them increase the strength of their flavors more. As of now, more of them than not are too light, like more light than FW. Not a bad thing, it's just my findings. But I won't say they are the lightest tasting flavors on the planet -- as I haven't had everything on the planet. :)
I don't find these flavorings light at all. Except for the Juicy Orange. Actually I had to bring the percentage down on a couple. I don't mind adding 5-8% flavoring. I do believe these are fantastic. :) I'm loving the depth and body they have.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com

Hi of course :) I agree with both of you :) of course is a big success for the company and huge satisfaction when you say : THIS IS GOOD AND WORTH OF TRYING! As yes we did worked our a*** off :) But on the other hand - I am fully aware that our flavours are not the strongest in terms of concentration but as I explained before to some of vapers - less carrier = better concentration but majority of flavours are supported with kind of "power up ingredients" which will make the flavour more rich, tasteful and concentrated- but this does not necessary mean that concentrated flavour has actually more flavour.
Chemnovatic outcome was just one - lower concentration but clean and safe flavour. There is no need to power them up with extra ingredients which SHOULD NOT be in your flavour. All quality certificates are available upon request.
Chemnovatic and MolinShop wanted to have 100% clear flavours, safe and complying with all regulations - and we managed to do so. We cannot compete with other companies which sell very concentrated flavours - simply because we want to keep them as there are now - clear, safe and simply good :)

PS. I don't like Milkshake myself, I think this flavour needs improvement on which we are working now :)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
molinshop_760x500.jpg

MOLINBERRY INTENSIVE – intensive food grade flavours line. The highest product quality guarantee perfect smell, taste and colour of flavour.
Intensive flavour allows the production of greater number of ready e-liquids with the same level of taste and smell intensity.
The wide range of flavours offered allow to create perfect compositions individually designed for customers.

Molinberry are flavours free from dangerous substations:
•NO DIACETYL – Molinberry flavours do not contain Diacetyl, the substation used in food industry which can become dangerous when inhaled.
•GMO – Molinberry flavours do not contain ingredients which has been genetically modified
•MADE in EUROPE – Molinberry flavours are fully made and produced in Europe

bn_mol12.jpg

The full Molinberry offer is regularly expanded by new, unusual flavours.
Molinberry line is divided into taste categories: sweet, mints, fruits, tobacco, drinks. Limited edition category is for all newly introduced flavours which are limited in sale; however with customers support can permanently stay in offer.

PALM COCONUT for $2.74 (0% VAT applies for USA)

bn_mb_15.jpg

Natural Coconut - very clear and fresh smell & taste of the Coconut fruit right from the top of the coconut palm tree. Dosage: 7-9%.
Bottle 10ml made from PET material, childproof cap, long, thin dropper. Produced in EU.

Fruits - Palm Coconut 100ml - Produced in EU

SOFT BANANA for $2.74 (0% VAT applies for USA)

bn_mb_13.jpg

Delicious Banana fruit. Soft, gentle and very sweet. Dosage: 6-8%. Bottle 10ml made from PET material, childproof cap, long, thin dropper. Produced in EU.

Fruits - Soft Banana 100ml - Produced in EU

MILKSHAKE for $3.13 (0% VAT applies for USA)

bn_new11.jpg

LIMITED EDITION.
Sweet & cold! Made from milk shaken with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch.
Perfect base for variety of mixes with sweet flavours, fruits like Strawberry or Banana. Dosage 5%.
Ideal with VG and PG NicBase. Bottle 10ml made from PET material, childproof cap, long, thin dropper. Produced in EU.

Sweet - Milkshake 10ml - Produced in EU

molins11.jpg

Why choose Molinberry intensive flavours for e-liquid production?
Molinberry flavours provide full documentation of ingredients used. No Diacetyl, GMO free, fully produced in EU, professional products for e-liquids production. The best ingredients make
better liquid in terms of smell, taste and colour. Products from trustworthy and reliable source.

if you have any questions about Molinberry line, quality certificates or other queries - please feel free to contact us! :)

bn_ecf10.jpg

Use code ECFORUM to get 10% off on all Molinberry flavours line!

Fast delivery? No problem :) DHL plane next day delivery.. from Poland !

next_d10.jpg

Thank you!
Marcelina

Wholesale, MolinShop, Molinberry, Moliq, Chemnovatic Bases, DIY bottles

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hi of course :) I agree with both of you :) of course is a big success for the company and huge satisfaction when you say : THIS IS GOOD AND WORTH OF TRYING! As yes we did worked our a*** off :) But on the other hand - I am fully aware that our flavours are not the strongest in terms of concentration but as I explained before to some of vapers - less carrier = better concentration but majority of flavours are supported with kind of "power up ingredients" which will make the flavour more rich, tasteful and concentrated- but this does not necessary mean that concentrated flavour has actually more flavour.
Chemnovatic outcome was just one - lower concentration but clean and safe flavour. There is no need to power them up with extra ingredients which SHOULD NOT be in your flavour. All quality certificates are available upon request.
Chemnovatic and MolinShop wanted to have 100% clear flavours, safe and complying with all regulations - and we managed to do so. We cannot compete with other companies which sell very concentrated flavours - simply because we want to keep them as there are now - clear, safe and simply good :)

PS. I don't like Milkshake myself, I think this flavour needs improvement on which we are working now :)

Hey Marcelina.

Just know that I never thought that stronger flavor means better flavor just as I don't think you intend to suggest that stronger flavors should be suspected of dangerous ingredients. Like you said, this is about the concentration of the existing flavor to flavor carrier, not about adding other ingredients. I am fine with the taste of a some of them, I am just offering feedback about stronger flavors becasue some us like to have multi-ingredient mixes and also like to maintain a higher level of VG. Granted, I can add however many flavors at whatever low percentage I like, but it'll all be for naught if I can't taste them. If I liked high PG this would likely be of no issue as I could just approach and/or exceed 30% in flavoring -- but alas, I love VG too much to encroach on my preferred ratios!

As of now, I must say I am liking certain Molinshop flavors, and many of them I have found to be best as standalones -- so that is definitely a plus (and kind of unique). Hey, have you all thought of having a VG-based flavoring line? That would be awesome!!

:):):)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hey Marcelina.

Just know that I never thought that stronger flavor means better flavor just as I don't think you intend to suggest that stronger flavors should be suspected of dangerous ingredients. Like you said, this is about the concentration of the existing flavor to flavor carrier, not about adding other ingredients. I am fine with the taste of a some of them, I am just offering feedback about stronger flavors becasue some us like to have multi-ingredient mixes and also like to maintain a higher level of VG. Granted, I can add however many flavors at whatever low percentage I like, but it'll all be for naught if I can't taste them. If I liked high PG this would likely be of no issue as I could just approach and/or exceed 30% in flavoring -- but alas, I love VG too much to encroach on my preferred ratios!

As of now, I must say I am liking certain Molinshop flavors, and many of them I have found to be best as standalones -- so that is definitely a plus (and kind of unique). Hey, have you all thought of having a VG-based flavoring line? That would be awesome!!

:):):)

Hi :)

Yes some of lovely companies support their products with some insane ingredients but is not up to me to judge, as long as I know we have all properly done at Chemnovatic and Molinberry :)

We actually do VG based flavours for individual clients as we carry customized orders - I can say German customers like VG based flavours so one of the main manufacturer there meets their needs and carry VG based flavours from us. Thye come up the same but is a bit more work with them I have to say, but we will do what is needed to please customers and get the best outcome, so I can say is durable :)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Tropical Mango. Passion Mango sweet flavour, cross between nectarine, an orange and a pineapple. Very juicy and twisted flavor, can be added to all fruit compositions. Dosage 6-8%

Ivonne said:
Review: Tropical ripe mango. Delicious and such a real fruit taste hard to imagine that its only flavor not the fruit :)
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars!

big_tr11.jpg

Tropical Mango 10ml for $2.74 & 100ml $13.22
The best Tropical Mango

Have a good shopping!

bn_bab10.jpg

Have you tried Molinberry Tropical Mango? Share your opinion and get a chance for free flavours from MolinShop:)

Last edited:

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com

bn_dhl10.jpg

Molinberry warehouse is based in Poland. Far, far away from lovely USA... but the distance is not a problem anymore!

Together with DHL we managed to get great prices for quick service delivery by DHL plane!

From 0.1kg up to 2kg parcel ~ delivery to USA cost you from $19.17 to $26.45 :)

Simple, professional and quick!

www.molinshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com

cola10.jpg

Ouch! Looks like Fizzy Cola #‎Molinberry is the winner!

What Jimi said about Fizzy Cola?

This tastes exactly like cola and carbonation.
The first second is a delicious bright cola blast. Followed with a soft bubbly sensation.
The aftertaste tastes spot on to seltzer water. The sweetness is perfect. In between Coke and Pepsi, so there will be no cola wars Would I vape this all day ? Absolutely.
The vaporizing performance is outstanding as well. Since yesterday my coil is as clean as I first wrapped it.
Molinshop and Chemnovatic are definitely making me happy.

Getting hot? Fizzy Cola ~ Drink - Fizzy Cola 10ml

Last edited:
Reactions: Vapez

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
bn_spr10.jpg

Molin Spring Weekend !

Molinberry 10ml flavours enjoy spring weather and you enjoy spring prices!

Tropical Mango for $2.55 (0% TAX applies)
Sweet Strawberry for $2.80 (0% TAX applies)
Palm Coconut for $2.55 (0% TAX applies)

All 10ml Molinberry feel the spring from Friday till Sunday!

*Offer conjunct with discount codes available on local forums. Use code ECFORUM to get further 10% off.

bn_ecf10.jpg

Not sure which base to buy?

pg_vs_10.jpg

PG vs VG tutorial answer your question and give idea which Chemnovatic NicBase is the best for you:
Bases - Chemnovatic

Must have this week Funky Pineapple for $2.55 (0% TAX applies)

Customer opinion:
Bam!! This will be your new favorite pineapple, and it's got plenty of funk! As soon as I took my first vape I instantly knew that I'll be ordering the big 100ml as soon as possible!!
It's such a real and fresh representation of pineapple, either lightly flavored or mixed strong I'm highly impressed!
Fruits - Funky Pineapple 10ml

funky10.jpg

Quick delivery by DHL plane - quick & easy !

bn_dhl10.jpg

Last edited:

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
bn_spr12.jpg

Last Day of Molin Spring Weekend! :)

All 10ml Molinberry flavours feel the spring from Friday till Sunday!

Tropical Mango for $2.55 (0% TAX applies)
Sweet Strawberry for $2.80 (0% TAX applies)
Palm Coconut for $2.55 (0% TAX applies)

*Offer conjunct with discount codes available on local forums. Use code VAPER to get further 10% off.

https://www.molinshop.com/specials.php

Don't wait up :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread