MolinShop - Wholesale DIY flavours-Chemnovatic bases- juices- Worldwide Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Yeah, what a worthless study to begin with....

PICKLES CAUSE CANCER AND EBOLA ( but only if you smoke 20 lbs. of them in a pipe with an acetylene blowtorch and already have ebola.) Why conduct a study of something no one does. Makes you wonder what the true reason for the study was.

Oh you should hear what SMART professors from Poland have to say about e-cig, Diacetyl etc. Most of them have never even seen e-cig but all of them have time to put their face on TV shows :)

Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I finally got to vape to flavors I received.
First a little run down of why it's taken so long.
Couldn't get the DHL delivery to FPO so the package was sent to my sister who then had to ship it USPS - that added quite a bit more time (over a week) before I received them.
Then I ended up being sick for a few days and got hit with a few other life issues.
Finally got a chance to mix them just before the end of Jan.
Mixed up a total of 5ml at 10% for each flavor. For the past 10 days they've been sitting in the cabinet and getting daily shakes 2 or 3 times a day.
Today I did a dripper build and was able to try each of them.
Here's my review.
Creamy Vanilla
This is nice and smooth with a definite vanilla taste. I think the 10% is right for my tastes but may be a bit much for others – I like my flavors to be strong. Not a flavor that I’ll do straight very much due to my tastes but will make a good mixer with others.
EM Formula
I was a bit leary of this one as I’ve had actual energy drinks and the taste was always nasty. 1st one I’ve tried as a vape and it’s ok. No bad aftertaste like the drink gave. I get a flavor that has a bit of a bite with a slight citrus taste. Mixed at 10%.
FR-4
Has a semi sweet taste to me with tobacco and there is something else I can’t identify. I don’t care much for the tobacco flavors since I’ve been off the smokes so this is one that I won’t do straight but it would probably be good when mixed with a coffee flavor. The 10% provided the appropriate level for me – just don’t care for this one by itself.
Green Lime
Of the 5 flavors I receive, this is the one I like the best. At 10% it gives a good flavor with a slight after taste that is pleasant to me. I can vape this straight on a regular basis and it would also be good to mix with other flavors. 10% strength is good for me on this one but I think it would still be good (at least to me) up to 15% - due to individual tastes others may find that too strong.
Sweet Liquorice
It does have a sweet taste but even at 10% the licorice flavor is very weak. I’m a big licorice fan and this would probably have to go to 15% maybe even 20% to have a decent flavor level – it might be too sweet at those levels though.

I went for a 10% mix which is higher than the recommendation on all of them due to the fact that I find the flavor of most juices weak for my tastes. The 10% was good for me on all of them except the Sweet Liquorice and that needs to be stronger.
Overall the flavors are good to me except for the FR-4 but it is better than other tobaccos I've had.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
I finally got to vape to flavors I received.
First a little run down of why it's taken so long.
Couldn't get the DHL delivery to FPO so the package was sent to my sister who then had to ship it USPS - that added quite a bit more time (over a week) before I received them.
Then I ended up being sick for a few days and got hit with a few other life issues.
Finally got a chance to mix them just before the end of Jan.
Mixed up a total of 5ml at 10% for each flavor. For the past 10 days they've been sitting in the cabinet and getting daily shakes 2 or 3 times a day.
Today I did a dripper build and was able to try each of them.
Here's my review.
Creamy Vanilla
This is nice and smooth with a definite vanilla taste. I think the 10% is right for my tastes but may be a bit much for others – I like my flavors to be strong. Not a flavor that I’ll do straight very much due to my tastes but will make a good mixer with others.
EM Formula
I was a bit leary of this one as I’ve had actual energy drinks and the taste was always nasty. 1st one I’ve tried as a vape and it’s ok. No bad aftertaste like the drink gave. I get a flavor that has a bit of a bite with a slight citrus taste. Mixed at 10%.
FR-4
Has a semi sweet taste to me with tobacco and there is something else I can’t identify. I don’t care much for the tobacco flavors since I’ve been off the smokes so this is one that I won’t do straight but it would probably be good when mixed with a coffee flavor. The 10% provided the appropriate level for me – just don’t care for this one by itself.
Green Lime
Of the 5 flavors I receive, this is the one I like the best. At 10% it gives a good flavor with a slight after taste that is pleasant to me. I can vape this straight on a regular basis and it would also be good to mix with other flavors. 10% strength is good for me on this one but I think it would still be good (at least to me) up to 15% - due to individual tastes others may find that too strong.
Sweet Liquorice
It does have a sweet taste but even at 10% the licorice flavor is very weak. I’m a big licorice fan and this would probably have to go to 15% maybe even 20% to have a decent flavor level – it might be too sweet at those levels though.

I went for a 10% mix which is higher than the recommendation on all of them due to the fact that I find the flavor of most juices weak for my tastes. The 10% was good for me on all of them except the Sweet Liquorice and that needs to be stronger.
Overall the flavors are good to me except for the FR-4 but it is better than other tobaccos I've had.

Hi Mac63

Thank you very much for review, this is very helpful for others when they decide what percentage should be used while mixing. I appreciate you find the time to do it after all these little troubles you had :) Watch the space for other tests we will be carry on in the next few weeks. Now we know how to deliver the goods to you, so it will be quicker i hope !

Have a good Sunday afternoon!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I am so proud of Molinberry that I will post everywhere I can :) Thank you so much!

That's great, I'll help when I can because I like Molinberry too!

Do you prefer we use Molin Berry or Molinberry? I didn't consider that in the review, I used it as two words due to the graphics.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
That's great, I'll help when I can because I like Molinberry too!

Do you prefer we use Molin Berry or Molinberry? I didn't consider that in the review, I used it as two words due to the graphics.

We write Molinberry as one word :) The TM registration is also for Molinberry :)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Dear in love and happy vapers!

Special for you for Valentine’s Day
Lovely discount!

Discount Code: LOVEM
10% off

Offer valid from FRIDAY till SUNDAY

Have great shopping!

#LOVEMOLINBERRY

vday_02.jpg

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Cool ! I could use another liter of nic to stash. My boys are almost out of Mix Mint. What do you recommend Marcelina ? I need it lung numbing.

Yes very good offer indeed :) For the lungs killer... hmmm only ice mint :) Is very powerful arctic ice mint with the cool refreshing aftertaste. Flavour has fantastic reviews, not sure if you tried it yet? Mint - Ice Mint 100ml - Produced in EU
Also did not see you on the e-liquid testing list :) You have to look on our Molinforum more often :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Yes very good offer indeed :) For the lungs killer... hmmm only ice mint :) Is very powerful arctic ice mint with the cool refreshing aftertaste. Flavour has fantastic reviews, not sure if you tried it yet? Mint - Ice Mint 100ml - Produced in EU
Also did not see you on the e-liquid testing list :) You have to look on our Molinforum more often :)
Thanks Marcelina. I'll order a big bottle of Ice Mint then. My boys vape 60 ml a week. :D
If you want to put me on the list. That's perfectly ok with me. I will check out your forum more often ;)
I need to check out the reviews on the Grape flavoring. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread