Mothers Milk WTA Contest/Game Everyones a winner... Read post one first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
de3ejesy.jpg

My nexus is difficult to take a photo with. No more hijacking, good luck guys and girls!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Since we are only allowed one post per day or will be disqualified according to the first post by DrBeaker, this will be my one post, but it'll be a long one, so bear with me folks because I have a few questions too! :)

On 1-10-2014, 01:33 am DrBeaker states:

Ok gamers I really thought someone would have guessed it by now. I am amazed at the creative answers you have come up with. But your all way off although great reasons to call mothersmilk but nothing to do with Egypt or organic or natural.
Clue: the reason is on the website you just have to look at what's right in front of you real hard.
First one to guess correctly gets a 10ml bottle of WTA. Good luck and have fun.

I bolded and used a red color for the part I am questioning! So, the first person to guess correctly gets a 10ml bottle of WTA? Is DrBeaker going to tell us who that person is, if they have guessed correctly, or what? ? ?

On 1-13-2014, 11:59pm DrBeaker states:
Lol... you guys are great we have at least one winner. Keep guessing...
new flavor... just came out of the lab...Chucks Red Hot Sinn. WTA
It's WTA from tobacco and Red Hot Cinnamon (think candy)

If we have at least one winner, (again I used red there)... why are we supposed to keep guessing? ? ?

Without having an answer to my question, I'll go ahead and keep guessing as requested by DrBeaker:)

Today's guess: The website is called Mothers Milk WTA because of DrBeaker's closeness and involvement with Mothers' Milk Bank (mothersmilk.org) in San Jose, CA 92159 !!!
The website address is:

Mothers Milk WTA
401 Greendale Way Unit 1
San Jose CA 95129

and they (mothers milk bank) are in:

San Jose, CA 95128

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
On 1-13-2014, 11:59pm DrBeaker states:

If we have at least one winner, (again I used red there)... why are we supposed to keep guessing? ? ?

Without having an answer to my question, I'll go ahead and keep guessing as requested by DrBeaker:)

As "You" know I am NOT "DrBeaker" - however I am going to step in to try and help out (Hopefully, they do not mind) . . .

NOW - If you look back and notice in their first post, they have graciously offered additional prizes in this contest:

Every 200th legitimate post will receive 1 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA Premium e-liquid.
Every correct answer will be put into the drawing to be held at the end of the game.

Rules:
1. One post per day please. Or you will be disqualified from the game.
2. Must have a US shipping address.
3. Read this before you play
4. Contest may end at anytime. (after the 200th post)

Good Luck and happy posting...
(OP - Edit for brevity . . . ;) )

Hope this information is helpful and explains why . . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
As "You" know I am NOT "DrBeaker" - however I am going to step in to try and help out (Hopefully, they do not mind) . . .

NOW - If you look back and notice in their first post, they have graciously offered additional prizes in this contest:
(OP - Edit for brevity . . . ;) )

Hope this information is helpful and explains why . . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Hi Uncle :)
As you may or may not know, I tend to sometimes put my thoughts out there, "thinking out loud," so to speak, ....all the while my fingers are actually typing what I'm thinking, then click the "reply" without really thinking about it :laugh: ;) and then I sometimes end my statements with a question mark so as to illicit further discussion on the topic? :D

edit: thanks:)
was just sayin' :D

edit #2: It certainly is gracious of DrBeaker to offer additional prizes, not to mention that the prices of the WTAs are amazing and available!?

Last edited:

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
This thread has it all.......Egyptian images and hieroglyphics, cryptograms, lots of conjecture. :lol: My guess for today is gonna be the Mother's Milk Bank, as others have mentioned.

From their site:
'The Mothers’ Milk Bank of California, located at Valley Medical Center in San Jose, CA, is a licensed tissue bank that has been providing milk banking services for over 30 years. Since 1974, over 4000 donors have provided over 1.5 million ounces of milk to help babies survive and thrive. Last year alone, the MMB provided over 250,000 ounces of donor milk to babies throughout California and the West.'

Thanks for the intriguing contest Dr Beaker and WTA!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Why not I am at a loss:
Today's guess: The website is called Mothers Milk WTA because of DrBeaker's closeness and involvement with Mothers' Milk Bank (mothersmilk.org) in San Jose, CA 92159 !!!
The website address is:

Mothers Milk WTA
401 Greendale Way Unit 1
San Jose CA 95129

San Jose, CA 95128

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
I very much want to try some of dat mothers milk!!
i am reposting what i hope is the correct answer :)

Why not I am at a loss:
The website address is:

Mothers Milk WTA
401 Greendale Way Unit 1
San Jose CA 95129

San Jose, CA 95128

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Ok ok ok... you guys got it finally.... searching4answers was the first to get it 100% correct (I think) I will go back through all the posts just to make sure. I wanted three winners so that is why I had you keep guessing.
So we are going through the bank underwritting process once that is complete we will roll out the new website with all to features you would expect. Shopping cart, product selection the works. So here is what we are going to do next for a game.
The first post that states Whole-Tobacco-Alkaloids-WTA-Nicotine-Nornicotine-Anabasine-Anatabine WTA e-Liquid Bulk WTA e-Liquid is now under construction wins a 10ml of mmwta e-Liquid.
Dont jump the gun because I will know exactly what time it goes offline.
I will pm the winners for your address please be paitent.
Thanks for playing hope it is fun.
next game will challenge your cryptographic puzzle skills. It wont be a simple alpha letter replacment I promise you.

Debra_oh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Cleveland, OH
So the correct answer has to do with a connection to mothersmilk.org? I don't see the connection to your bottles, but cool.

Ok ok ok... you guys got it finally.... searching4answers was the first to get it 100% correct (I think) I will go back through all the posts just to make sure. I wanted three winners so that is why I had you keep guessing.
So we are going through the bank underwritting process once that is complete we will roll out the new website with all to features you would expect. Shopping cart, product selection the works. So here is what we are going to do next for a game.
The first post that states Whole-Tobacco-Alkaloids-WTA-Nicotine-Nornicotine-Anabasine-Anatabine WTA e-Liquid Bulk WTA e-Liquid is now under construction wins a 10ml of mmwta e-Liquid.
Dont jump the gun because I will know exactly what time it goes offline.
I will pm the winners for your address please be paitent.
Thanks for playing hope it is fun.
next game will challenge your cryptographic puzzle skills. It wont be a simple alpha letter replacment I promise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread