Mothers Milk WTA Game Read post 1. Premium E-Juice giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
What's the difference the wta 15ml Amber bottle and the regular wta tobacco 10ml?

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

I had to take A LOOK on the web site and I found a problem that may have been confusing to anyone clicking on the link on the home page if you clicked on the words that say 15ml amber bottle special tobacco it took you to the WTA tobacco and not here.
https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/catalog/15ml-special-tobacco-amber-bottle/
Thank you I have fixed it now.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
I can't find a single molecular weight of 145.845 using exact masses for any combination of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. So I'll hazard that 145.845 isn't a molecular weight.

Here's a shot... Taking the critical point of CO2 (31 Celsuis, 72.9 Atmospheres), then 145.845 might be the pressure in atmospheres used for a supercritical CO2 extraction process. But then again, nobody could dial in a pressure with that degree of precision, so I'm knackered.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
You guys are so intelligent and resourceful I attempted to create a game that you couldn’t just Google the number and find the answer.
Anyway the twist of the game find the reference and post the link here. If no one finds it we will put the number of posts in to a random number drawing and pull 3 winners.
I will give you the details below of what I did to find the clue.

Clue the number is “145.845 cm3” <<<<<maybe that cm3 will help.

I used Google and searched one of these Nicotine-Nornicotine-Anabasine-Anatabine Right from the top of the web page.

I may have used the search terms molar value or like this “anabasine molar value”

Once on the page I used a drop down menu and there it was 145.845 cm3

Good luck and have fun…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread