e-Liquid Giveaway/Riddle Contest Mothers Milk WTA Read Post 1....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
My review of the two I just got,french roast and the new BOLD tobacco.Didn't we could do it here.

french roast= it was a solid outing for the french roast.I loved it,has a very smooth taste to it and you can taste the coffee,is not over powering and hits your palate like when you sit around a coffee shop smell and taste.I never go to any other types of flavors cept for strong tobacco flavors and this is on a get list for me.

The NEW Bold=If you ever tried the original bold you'll like this one to.Not sure what it is,taste is clear, clean and distinct.It is awesome for sure, as Bold is right up my alley for pure tobacco goodness.I even add a few drops to other flavors to give it a kick.Two thumbs up from me on both flavors...........

Ding this is Great but we need the Review posted in the e-Liquid Review forum and the link to it posted here in this thread please.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/
Thanks your the best!

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Good+Morning+Animated+Gifs+Ecards+images+Good+Morning+graphics+fotos+scraps+Good+Morning+Sun+Shine+Good+Morning+Butterfly+Flowers+Wishes+animated+gifs+free+download+abstact+screensaver+mobile.gif

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe

I have a first person butterfly blaster game like that redhot.I get to blast butterflies before they land on the flowers.woot...:p

as far as the guess,I like breasts but I'm sure the Doc has another answer up his lab coat sleeve so I'll say hands/palms to swat bugs biting me,which I'm sure is wrong.Me,I just drink raid mixed in red bull to keep the bugs off me.They can't catch me and I taste bad.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Ding, could you please go and post a review, on the e-liquid review?

Here's the link:

E-Liquid Reviews

Once you're done with the review, post your link here.

Thank you in advance!:toast:

already done there,one for the new bold and one for the french roast (seperate reviews as each has it's own thread) and on the WTA website and in the other wta announcement thread.I hope I covered all the bases.

Last edited:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I wanted to give people time to post a review so I can give out a prize for best review.

The way it works is you write a good review in the e-liquid review forum and post the link here.

Only one person got the correct answer to the riddle. So far... I don't think they realize the got it.
Still cant believe I actually stumped the Genius collective we have here. When I announce the answer you going to be surprised.

I like to give out prizes and make people happy. If you ordered from us you know that you always get more than what you bought.
Hope I sent you something you wouldn't normally try and really liked it. That happens often.

Anything on the site can be had in 6mg and 12mg (for dripping) you can order and send a message through the "contact us" form.

New flavors coming soon.
Leche Flan Custard
Sweet-Tart Something-or-Other (STSO)
StarTBurst
Blueberry Tobacco WTA
Honey Tobacco WTA
(Do I have Wings) <<<< Cause it makes you feel like you might have wings. You have to Guess cause I cant say...

Some of those new flavors coming soon sound interesting! :)

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Some of those new flavors coming soon sound interesting! :)

I went crazy on the computer formulating a dozen new flavors and ended up making 18 new flavors in the lab. I am not sure if any or all of them will end up on the website or not. I came up with them at the request of a local (bay area) shop. We will just have to see what the blind study has to say. And if they are interested in any of them.
There is one I am driven to perfect that has to do with my breakfast line. The french Roast Coffee WTA is a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread