Contest... Mothers Milk WTA e-Liquid give away. Every 200th post wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
NAE . . .

This is absolutely not an easy thing to say or do for "Me" - however this time, I have to agree with "Spacekitty" totally concerning what happened here . . .

IMO - It was Not Nice or Fair to all the other contestants - Nor especially to a New Vendor to ECF who was doing something for "US" by offering up a prize - No Matter, how big or small anyone thought it was - it was a "FREE" prize to the ECF Community and those who wished to participate . . .

Just Sayin' . . .:)

And I have realized my error and apologied not only to users but in pm to the vendor what more am I supposed to do I have admitted my mistake apologies have been made.

People make mistakes/do dumb things. I am human. I have however done what Alot won't and owned up to my error.

Every single person in here has made mistakes or done something without thinking about it first.

Continuing to drag this on and pointing fingers at me for a mistake I have owned up to and apologied for is just making much to do about nothing.

To err is human
to forgive is understanding

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
NAE . . .

And I have realized my error and apologied not only to users but in pm to the vendor what more am I supposed to do I have admitted my mistake apologies have been made.

People make mistakes/do dumb things. I am human. I have however done what Alot won't and owned up to my error.

Every single person in here has made mistakes or done something without thinking about it first.

Continuing to drag this on and pointing fingers at me for a mistake I have owned up to and apologied for is just making much to do about nothing.

To err is human
to forgive is understanding

You're correct - If anyone knows about making mistakes - I DO . . .;)
(then again that's what makes "Me" a Perfect Human Being too - I make huge mistakes . . ;))

More importantly, I agree "to forgive is understanding" too . . .

Howevr - Notwithstanding both those staements, even though "You" have apologized and taken ownership of "Your" dasterly deed - "You" should also know that there are penalities and/or "a price that needs to be paid" for same . . .

AND - Right Now, that just happens to be other ECF Members voicing their opinion on what happened . . .

SO - Just "Suck-It-Up" and take it like the "Man" I know "You" are protraying to be and let this all pass . . .

Just be greatful that the person who is in charge of all the Contest here on ECF hasn't put you into the "Sin Bin" ("Been There Done That" - NOT a NICE PLACE . . . Just sayin' . . . ;) ) or even "Banned" You from participating in any other Contest here on ECF for doing what was done . . .

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
:blush: :facepalm: Thank "YOU" - I appreciate the compliment and absolutely no problem - I do what I can when I can . . . ;)

So - Now let's move on . . .

JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN - "BAD BOY" . . .
749778_bc8d3d0062.gif

OR - ELSE . . .
private-category-panpan1-img.gif

Last edited:

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I have a winner!!!! Congratulations to DanG.
As near as I can tell going back to New Years Day you posted the 200th legitimate post.
Thank you to everyone that played.
I am going to make some changes to the website so we can start a new contest soon….
Everyone that places an order Wins a free 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA Premium e-liquid Formula1
I will be offering FREE Shipping as soon as I can change the order button.

Because you defended my contest and were such good sports Sdh, spacekitty and Uncle. I would like to send you a free 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA e-liquid. All I need is your mailing address. Please PM me.

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
it is times like this I wish I watched the Oscars.
I first off would like to thank my family, they had no idea about this contest, but if they did I'm sure they would have supported me. I would also like to thank vaping, because with out you, there would be no e-liquid. I would like to thank God for making all of this possible. I would like to say thanks to ECF for allowing contests. Lastly and honestly, I want to thank Mothers Milk WTA, DrBreaker, and their staff. thank you. :banana:

Last edited:

SteelerFan

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
CigFreeLand
I think a random drawing probably is in order. It is sad that it was ruined for people and made it much harder for the vendor to now have to figure out. I thought we left highschool a long time ago.

Isn't the contest over and all issues resolved?
jeez close this thread already.....

I'm on my iPhone

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Congrats to Dan & thanks to the Doc. Personally, I thought it was absurd how uptight people got about this. Isn't this just supposed to be fun? Are we really okay with demonizing a guy for what is, at the VERY worst, a minor lapse of judgment? Sheesh. Is that really the matter of principle that we need to stand up against? Or did people really just get uptight about not getting what they wanted (free juice).

Anyway, that's just me. I missed out the same as everyone else, and it doesn't bother me a bit. It's all for fun.

Thanks again to the Doc. A pity such an innocent contest had to end up with drama.

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
congrats dan:toast:

i guess having my panties in a bunch all evening accounted for nuthing:facepalm::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
guess i can unbunch em now:blink::lol::lol::lol:
hey Sdh didnt

onward to the next one!
ty for the contest DrBeaker i shall look forward to the next one
maybe ill just not wear panties during that one!!!:laugh:

Yowzaa! LOL

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Congrats to Dan & thanks to the Doc. Personally, I thought it was absurd how uptight people got about this. Isn't this just supposed to be fun? Are we really okay with demonizing a guy for what is, at the VERY worst, a minor lapse of judgment? Sheesh. Is that really the matter of principle that we need to stand up against? Or did people really just get uptight about not getting what they wanted (free juice).

Anyway, that's just me. I missed out the same as everyone else, and it doesn't bother me a bit. It's all for fun.

Thanks again to the Doc. A pity such an innocent contest had to end up with drama.

Thanks, aceswired! That was a very nice thing to say!

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I have a winner!!!! Congratulations to DanG.
As near as I can tell going back to New Years Day you posted the 200th legitimate post.
Thank you to everyone that played.
I am going to make some changes to the website so we can start a new contest soon….
Everyone that places an order Wins a free 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA Premium e-Liquid Formula1
I will be offering FREE Shipping as soon as I can change the order button.

Because you defended my contest and were such good sports Sdh, spacekitty and Uncle. I would like to send you a free 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA e-Liquid. All I need is your mailing address. Please PM me.

Way to go DrBeaker!

P.S. Got the menthol yesterday and first impression is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread