Motorised goes on rant about the positive effects of vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Positively the most positive thing to me..

Was spending at least $25 a week. Now $25 or less. Usually less. A month.
good deal!!
I haven't got to that point yet because I'm new relatively new to vaping and have to get my stock up for the future. I still spend less than when I smoked though, but it takes a little self control at this point.

Reactions: Ert3

Ert3

Feb 3, 2015
good deal!!
I haven't got to that point yet because I'm new relatively new to vaping and have to get my stock up for the future. I still spend less than when I smoked though, but it takes a little self control at this point.
MtVapor and a few other brands will see to individuals at whole sale prices. Having a gallon of decent juice for $35 should help alleviate weekly purchasing habits.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Reactions: motordude

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
So far vaping has saved me from two sure bouts of bronchitis. It has helped me lose weight without even trying since it took care of the sweet cravings. I can now expand my full lungs with air without feeling pain and/or constrictions. Everyone loves the smell of my vape and the neighbours think I'm baking goodies every day. I no longer smell like an ashtray.

Now I have absolutely no idea whether this is vape related but - for the first time since my teenage years I have once again started to remember my dreams! :) - and let me tell you , most of them are truly memorable. :)

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Now I have absolutely no idea whether this is vape related but - for the first time since my teenage years I have once again started to remember my dreams! :) - and let me tell you , most of them are truly memorable. :)
Now that is interesting!!!
It does feel good to take a deep breath and not cough up a lung.

Reactions: Ert3

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Vaping helped me to quit a 30+ year pack a day (sometimes more) habit, when everything else failed. Tried cold turkey, tried patches and lozenges, tried Chantix. The longest I could go without cigarettes was a day. The day I started vaping is the day I had my last cigarette. It is 6 months now since my last cigarette.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
It's been two years today since I had my last cigarette, and I'll never have another one. My health is drastically improved, far better lung function, and the symptoms of peripheral arterial disease are gone. Before we started vaping we were spending $500 a month on cigarettes and ruining our health doing it. We spend a tiny fraction of that on vaping.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
I really enjoyed smoking. The whole experience really. The last 10 yrs or so I found that it really relaxed me. When I ended up in the ER with breathing problems ,mostly due to a bronchial virus, the Dr mentioned copd. That really got my mind working overtime and thinking about quitting. So when I first tried a disposable ecig I didn't think i could do it, but I kept researching and found that the ECF was a wealth of good information. I ordered a $35 ego kit and it worked.
I never thought it would help my breathing so much and still get my beloved nicotine.
I have multiple sclerosis and nicotine benefits my spasticity with out making me feel like a zombie like ALL the medicines do. Vaping has improved my quality of life!!!!
After 16 years with this disease that doctors have no clue how you get you realize that life just happens no matter what you do.
The only thing we can control are our actions and attitudes. So if your not happy with what you are doing, STOP IT!!!!!!

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
In Canada throughout 2014 I spent $120 min to $160 max a week on ciggies and for years before similar prices it just got real bad over the last few years here. I never spend more then $400 a month on vapeing and I vape 10ml of prem juice a day at Canadian prices. Vapeing has also given me great joy. I am part of a community, I hang at the shop helping newer vapers come into this great world. My wife and me now have another activity we can share and enjoy. I feel so much better. Vapeing is just really a heaven sent. The hobby aspect really drives me, collecting, tradeing, selling, building, buying and all other aspects of vapeing as a hobby really do give me great joy.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I haven't got to that point yet because I'm new relatively new to vaping and have to get my stock up for the future.
    I'm a bit more than 9 months into this so I'm new relatively new too, in fact, I'll be new every day.. o_O I guess I got lucky right off the bat, a $17 eGo setup was plenty good for me the first couple or so months, and an 'upgrade' to another eGo clearo was pretty cheap (price wise that is). I won another APV in a contest here, so I got lucky again. I'm spending about $20 on e-liquid and two flavors that'll last me at least 5 or 6 months. In the next few months, I might spend another $20 - $25 on batteries or whatnot. I just don't like to spend money on anything unless I absolutely have to. Maybe it's the frugal Scot in me..

motordude

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2015
    VA, USA
    I'm a bit more than 9 months into this so I'm new relatively new too, in fact, I'll be new every day.. o_O I guess I got lucky right off the bat, a $17 eGo setup was plenty good for me the first couple or so months, and an 'upgrade' to another eGo clearo was pretty cheap (price wise that is). I won another APV in a contest here, so I got lucky again. I'm spending about $20 on e-liquid and two flavors that'll last me at least 5 or 6 months. In the next few months, I might spend another $20 - $25 on batteries or whatnot. I just don't like to spend money on anything unless I absolutely have to. Maybe it's the frugal Scot in me..
    Not a thing wrong with that as long as your happy and able to stay away from the cigs.

cj081283

ECF Veteran
    May 15, 2015
    It's a similar story to a lot on here for me. I had only been smoking for about 8 and a half years or so when I started vaping but from about a year in smoking I was at least at a pack a day plus for the last year I smoked I also chewed at work.

Now I can actually breathe again which is nice and I tend to work a lot outside so that's pretty important to me lol. I'll sneak a black n mild in once in a while but I'll only do that maybe once a month. And now its gonna be important for me to not be spending 50+ every week or two on cigarettes because I just found out I'm gonna be a dad. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread