Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I think so. They are still leaving us guessing though darn it!
But yes the burn marks link him to her even more.

He can't save her anymore, She is too ummm involved/active in everything now. I don't know why he won't tell her :(

I wonder where they are going with this story next season?

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Since the Good Wife was such a great suggestion I am giving kachuge a free bottle!!!! Thanks so much for the great suggestion!!!!! Please email me at Monica@vaporbomb.com flavor, mix, email, and contact info.

The Good Wife is one of my favorites :)

Big Brother starts 6/25.
I love Big Brother.

I also have to say Survivor was awesome this year. I didn't want Tony to win though.
I wanted Spencer, but anyone would do besides Tony, I just didn't like him :(

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Fallen Skies Season 3 is coming on this week or next anyone watch that? It is one season a year but really good. I think True Blood last season is getting ready to start and Pretty Little Liars!!! If anyone has some insight on what is going on with Pretty Little Liars let me know because I have no idea who A is.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
If you're going to watch Battlestar Galactica, which you should because it's truly amazing, be warned that the ending is a letdown. Just know it's coming so it won't be such a shock.

A couple other favorites from Netflix - the original Australian version of the show 'Rake', which is brilliant, addictive and hilarious (unlike its American counterpart). Also, I highly recommend Werner Herzog's 'Cave of Forgotten Dreams', a thoughtful and rare exploration of Chauvet Cave in France, which was discovered to be filled with art made by prehistoric humans.

Last edited:

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Anyone into Game of Thrones? Deep..... Sunday's episode ended unexpectedly
I loved it! That show is riveting. But I haven't seen any recent eps because I don't have cable. I have to wait for Netflix. Because of that, I'll probably just wait until the whole series is available on Blu Ray and watch it all in one sitting.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
If you're going to watch Battlestar Galactica, which you should because it's truly amazing, be warned that the ending is a letdown. Just know it's coming so it won't be such a shock.

A couple other favorites from Netflix - the original Australian version of the show 'Rake', which is brilliant, addictive and hilarious (unlike its American counterpart). Also, I highly recommend Werner Herzog's 'Cave of Forgotten Dreams', a thoughtful and rare exploration of Chauvet Cave in France, which was discovered to be filled with art made by prehistoric humans.

Once I finish House on Netflix I am going to check out Battlestar - I have heard a lot of good reviews on that show. I have not heard of either one of the others. I will have to add them into my queue to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread