It's an Njoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Okay now I have yet to see this, but has anybody seen people vaping in a movie or on TV yet. I take a peek anytime it's not clearly a stinky being used, just in case but have yet to see it. I'm waiting for the day.

Now keep in mind I don't go to the movies often sice it cost so much and I have a good tv, sound system and Netflix (what's the point of all this crap if ya still pay 20 bucks a head to go to the movies).

Its gotta be out there on a few films though, especially since every news article you read talk about how some celebs like these evil evil PVs.

chrisrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Bradenton
I know a recent episode of Criminal Minds had a guy vaping an auto 510 with cart on it. I think it was a Blu brand, not too sure. But, I do remember getting all excited over it because I had not seen a single person in any show or movie up until then. Personally, I'd like to see a sci-fi/futuristic film with every smoker vaping. Add credibility to the thing.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I dabble in writing "rocketpunk"-style space opera (hence my screenname). In my rocketpunk universe, everyone smoked, because I just thought it'd be cool. Now that I'm a vaper, I revamped my entire universe to incorporate vaping instead of traditional smoking. There was a Poul Anderson short story, I think it was the Kzinti Lesson, where one astronaut "flicks" a pack of smokes to another person across the room in zero gravity. This was what gave me the inspiration. In my universe, they're all 808 cigalikes (but they can still look like mods), but the batteries are "atomic" and have nuclear-level energy densities. Basically, it means a cigalike or mod that NEVER EVER EVER needs charging... at least, not during the user's lifetime. ;-)

I know a recent episode of Criminal Minds had a guy vaping an auto 510 with cart on it. I think it was a Blu brand, not too sure. But, I do remember getting all excited over it because I had not seen a single person in any show or movie up until then. Personally, I'd like to see a sci-fi/futuristic film with every smoker vaping. Add credibility to the thing.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I dabble in writing "rocketpunk"-style space opera (hence my screenname). In my rocketpunk universe, everyone smoked, because I just thought it'd be cool. Now that I'm a vaper, I revamped my entire universe to incorporate vaping instead of traditional smoking. There was a Poul Anderson short story, I think it was the Kzinti Lesson, where one astronaut "flicks" a pack of smokes to another person across the room in zero gravity. This was what gave me the inspiration. In my universe, they're all 808 cigalikes (but they can still look like mods), but the batteries are "atomic" and have nuclear-level energy densities. Basically, it means a cigalike or mod that NEVER EVER EVER needs charging... at least, not during the user's lifetime. ;-)

Nice, but does that mean instead of tossing a burning cig into fuel to start a fire the bad @^# just tosses his e-cig and nukes the place?

Also really? This got moved, mods pay attention will ya. And watch some darn YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread