Status
Not open for further replies.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
NerdyCinderella said:
sanneke said:
Also look at the little box right above the USB plug, there's an "off" and "on" button.
Make sure to turn it to "on".
Makes a BIG difference.
!!!!
Sennake, I see nothing like that! And I just reread the manual. It doesn't mention that.

Look at that tiny little black box, hold it in the light, it's hard to see, if you do not see it, turn the box around, you will see an "off" and "on" button...........

I did not see it at first.
Then I did, and it made it a huge difference......

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
karenwest1961 said:
You got yours too, sanneke? Not fair. :(

Yes, I'm sowwy for you.

But I think they made some improvements, and you're getting the newest and bested ever.

It will be there before you know it.

Now without joking, I know they had a couple of problems, corrected those, send new ones to Holland, and now they have to sent those to the USA.

accordeur

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2008
I believe we don't all have the same usb device. Sanneke, I don't know about you but I would not call the box "tiny". Mine does not have a switch, it does have a trap door for the battery, just a regular e-cigar battery ICR 10430, but no switch.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
accordeur said:
I believe we don't all have the same usb device. Sanneke, I don't know about you but I would not call the box "tiny". Mine does not have a switch, it does have a trap door for the battery, just a regular e-cigar battery ICR 10430, but no switch.

Well that's weird.......................maybe Ludo can answer that question..
Maybe I have the old one????

Who knows.

NerdyCinderella

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2008
Gotham City
TropicalBob said:
Cindy, you and I both need "E-Smoking for Dummies." .......
Yeah, you're right. After my first post in this thread I was fancying myself a step closer to being considered a "senior" or "experienced" member. But as one reads on after my 1st post it was all downhill from there - lol

PS Would you believe I essentially built my last desktop PC inside out myself! I'm thorough but slow.

accordeur

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2008
I don't know. I just got mine yesterday. Can't say I am THAT impressed with it. The amount of smoke is about the same, maybe a bit less dense, than the new atomizer from Njoy. Both atomizers do have the extra ceramic and seem to "draw" or "suck" the liquid more efficiently than the old style. Cartridges have very little liquid left in them. The KISS batteries do last longer and the USB is a bonus. We'll have to see how long the atomizer lasts. It may also "mature" better from what Jmlk says. I'll post my own review after a few weeks. But right now I can say I am satisfied.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
The battery compartment is a security measure which regulates the voltage.
For BATCH 1 we had a USB cable with a on/off switch, but this didn't make too much sense to me. It will only charge the battery when it is in the ON position.

So I told my engineers to get rid of that switch for the next batch. BATCH 2 has no switch on the USB cable, the battery charges automatically when you connect it to the USB (these little batteries are pre-charged already for about 60%) with no need for a ON/OFF switch.

For as long as this battery is charged, you can smoke. When you puff, it draws energy out of the battery and in between puffs it will charge from the USB port. So you should always have enough power (charging time from a usb port output is very fast!).

Now BATCH 3 is underway to The Netherlands. This new batch consists of new switches, new usb cables with a higher resistance than batch 1 or batch 2. So anyone who should encounter a problem with any of the parts of the KISSBOX Classic, will receive a full replacement (new switch + new USB cable).

Note that since we're talking about charging and electricity, the KISS usb cable is not an ordinary usb cable and you should take care not to leave it unattended while it is still connected to the USB port or any other USB power connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread