Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I am new to vaping and currently have several Innokin VV-3's which are VV/VW mods. I started out like most with Ego's and have enjoyed the vape from the Kanger Evod's, Mini Protank 2' and Protank2 which I know how 510 threading. Like my most new users we read so much about mods and VV and VW models.

Now through searching for Made in the USA e-cigs I've found Provari and GLV. Of course they seem to be the only 2 companies with a lifetime warranty imagine that.

My constant confusion comes from voltage and wattage as I see the Provari one can only adjust the voltage and on the GLV I couldn't find any way of adjusting voltage and wattage.

What I'm looking for is an American made mod where I can still use my Protank or Mini Protanks on and still achieve the vapor I'm use to. I'm not into cartos at all. I'm also wanting a mod that will last most of the day not just a few hours. I would think being able to adjust the voltage and or wattage is a good feature to have.

So am I looking at the wrong mod with a GLV? Or am I missing something from reading the posts here and looking at GLV site?

Thanks for any information.

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
The GLV is a mechanical mod that uses 16340 batteries (XL uses 18650). The regular sized one uses 2 batteries stacked and is resisted to 5 volts. The mini and super mini uses a single battery @ 3.7 volts. There is no adjustments to make.

There is a new model due out shortly that has variable voltage.

I've had my pair of Mini GLV since Feb 2011 and they are still going strong... Check out the GLV vender subforum or GLV facebook group for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread