dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
innokin iTaste SVD
fwulco.jpg

Has anyone heard about this awesome looking device yet? Nice and small too. It is VV and VW.

From Greek Vapers Website:
*3-6 voltage, 3-15 wattage
*telescopic tube
* 2 buttons for current adjustments ( + - )
*1 button for menu

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
There is no information yet. They are probably going to release it after the Chinese new year holiday. No idea though, just guessing lol. This was just posted on FB a few hours ago. Nothing on innokin's website. I googled it and came up with the post on the Greek Vapers website.

I like the looks of it. Also I love my other two Innokin products, so I'm excited to see the release. Did you get an MVP, I can't remember now?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
There is no information yet. They are probably going to release it after the Chinese new year holiday. No idea though, just guessing lol. This was just posted on FB a few hours ago. Nothing on Innokin's website. I googled it and came up with the post on the Greek Vapers website.

I like the looks of it. Also I love my other two Innokin products, so I'm excited to see the release. Did you get an MVP, I can't remember now?

I didn't get an MVP, though I was very tempted. I am getting the Groove by Smoktech and will test it out. It's similar to the MVP in that is has a large capacity battery, not removable, and also looks a bit like the Ovale V8 in form factor. The Groove is another vw/vv device.
I really am interested to hear about this iTaste SVD and to see what Inokin bring to the vw/vv mod range.

Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Assuming it is a telescope, it'll take replaceable batteries, which is a good thing. Both of my VV-V2s are already starting to show signs of battery degradation after only about 50 recharges, plus the charge port of the VV-V2 is kind of weak. Very disconcerting.

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Assuming it is a telescope, it'll take replaceable batteries, which is a goo thing. Both of my VV-V2s are already starting to show signs of battery degradation after only about 50 recharges, plus the charge port of the VV-V2 is kind of weak. Very disconcerting.
Are you talking about the iTaste VV? How long have you had them for?

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Yes, I'm talking about the iTaste VV V2. I've had them for about a since the middle of November. One has been recharged 44 times and the other has been recharged 48 times (yeah, I log every time I charge them). The amount of time they last is dropping, but that could be subjective. The puff or drag count is dropping, definitely and noticeably though. Again, there can be some variation there, but the overall count is dropping on both of them.

I thought they were 700mah batteries, but, to me anyway, they behave more like they're in the 300-400mah range in terms of use. The highest voltage I use is 4.1 which can contribute to lowering the useable vape time, but I also use one at 3.7 which should have no real penalty from added current draw to raise the voltage over the actual battery voltage.

I still like them, a lot, but it is a little disconcerting and disappointing to see this happening so soon.

Last edited:

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Funny you should bring up mechanical telescoping pv's as I was just investigating them yesterday. I have an Empire Mod which I love but they are expensive and hard to come by. With the possible ban coming I think it's best to have mechanical mods with replaceable batteries.

There is a co-op going on now I am thinking of getting in on and you may be interested in. After a little research I found some people saying it's better than the Smoktech version. But I wouldn't know personally. It looks a little wonky and certainly isn't as good as an Empire or SSGT but for $20 vs. $200 it may be worth having as a back up.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...w-tell-new-sigelei-telescope-side-switch.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...w-tell-new-sigelei-telescope-side-switch.html

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Innokin iTaste SVD
fwulco.jpg

Has anyone heard about this awesome looking device yet? Nice and small too. It is VV and VW.

From Greek Vapers Website:
*3-6 voltage, 3-15 wattage
*telescopic tube
* 2 buttons for current adjustments ( + - )
*1 button for menu
Are those rhinestones on the top under the tank?
You've got my mind wandering directly to the bling now, every time I see something new! :laugh:

So this possible ban applies to existing hardware too? I thought it was just higher nic.

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Are those rhinestones on the top under the tank?
You've got my mind wandering directly to the bling now, every time I see something new! :laugh:

LOL! Not sure, but I think it is more like indentations? ie. perfect place to add bling for those so inclined :p. I see Innokin had a new update and said that the SVD would be available after the Chinese new year.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Oh, man - I'm dying to see what other new stuff they come out with after their little break! :p

(Yeah, you've got me trolling Alibaba too! :lol:)

LOL!! Guilty of being an Alibaba junky. I also love buying on Ali Express for other stuff like beads and what have you... :p (Funny, the ECF system wouldn't let me make it into one word).

Yes, I imagine that there will probably be quite a few new devices from different companies after the Chinese new year!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Both of my VV-V2s are already starting to show signs of battery degradation after only about 50 recharges, plus the charge port of the VV-V2 is kind of weak. Very disconcerting.
This was a huge factor in my deciding not to go with a mod that uses a proprietary built-in battery. I know how fast my phone and I-Pod Touch's batteries seem to die out after it shows just 2 bars left. The batteries seem to drop off way too fast at that point.

Replaceable rechargeable batteries seem like a more prudent choice, IMO.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
LOL!! Guilty of being an Alibaba junky. I also love buying on Ali Express for other stuff like beads and what have you... :p (Funny, the ECF system wouldn't let me make it into one word).

Yes, I imagine that there will probably be quite a few new devices from different companies after the Chinese new year!

I am keen to hear how the SVD performs. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread