Innokin iTaste SVD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I got a vamo, felt flimsy- in 2 weeks in began to malfunction and then fell apart- smoktek is great and is giving me a refund on the unit and the 2 batteries it caught on fire.

the day the vamo broke I went to a local brick and mortar desperate for a vapeing device and picked up the SVD kit, I already new of Innokin due to using their iClear 16's

let me tell you, the vamo was a VW Bug, the SVD is a tank! well constructed easy to use, a true work horse

I am so glad my vamo broke and that I am now in the SVD family
:p

Ill_Rev_J

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Got my SVD from Ft today! So stoked!
qete9e9u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Ill_Rev_J

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Just pulled the trigger on an SVD based on all the good info here...much obliged.

You won't be disappointed, trust me. The only gripe I have is that it can't handle sub-ohm loads, but then any PCB/non-mech mod is gonna have that issue, from what I know. Works great with a Protank or other BCC/tank.

mindmajick

May 26, 2013
florida
You won't be disappointed, trust me. The only gripe I have is that it can't handle sub-ohm loads, but then any PCB/non-mech mod is gonna have that issue, from what I know. Works great with a Protank or other BCC/tank.

Works great with any tank. I've had it for a couple of months now and love the thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
I like the deal fasttech and venerable are having, but i would really like the larger 18650 tube that usually come with the package because the grip goes further up the device. Is there a place i can order one from?

Looks like Venerable is sold out. :(

I can't help you, but I rarely use an 18650 in mine because it is so big but it also is not my main mod. Also, you won't be able to use anything smaller than an 18650 in it with that tube on so you will have to carry around the spare tube if you are going to use anything but them. The 18650 tube doesn't even have threads almost half way through it as they aren't needed but I have heard of some people not being able to fit some 18650's in it with that tube. I could be wrong as I have never had that problem but could have sworn I read it somewhere.

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
I can't help you, but I rarely use an 18650 in mine because it is so big but it also is not my main mod. Also, you won't be able to use anything smaller than an 18650 in it with that tube on so you will have to carry around the spare tube if you are going to use anything but them. The 18650 tube doesn't even have threads almost half way through it as they aren't needed but I have heard of some people not being able to fit some 18650's in it with that tube. I could be wrong as I have never had that problem but could have sworn I read it somewhere.

Thanks for the heads-up. If it's really that big then it would probably be best rolling with the 18350 and a spare.

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Thanks for the heads-up. If it's really that big then it would probably be best rolling with the 18350 and a spare.

No problem. To give you a better idea, here are some pics.

Next to all my mods in 18650 mode with 18350 tube:

IMAG1828-1.jpg

18650 battery in it with the 18350 tube:

18650+w+18350+tube.jpg

18650 battery and 18650 tube:

18650.jpg

18350 battery and 18350 tube:

18350.jpg

18650 tube, notice how the threads don't start till part way down the tube:

18650+tube.jpg

Last edited:

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
I like the deal fasttech and venerable are having, but i would really like the larger 18650 tube that usually come with the package because the grip goes further up the device. Is there a place i can order one from?

Looks like Venerable is sold out. :(

Here ya go. It says long tube, but I did not check the dimensions. I almost got one, but I haven't seen why rather than just to have it.

http://www.fairy-gift.com/itaste-svd-c-1_2_15.html?zenid=iptdbd5qkqm0qmttdljn0ckml1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread