Need advice on what e-cig starter kit to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDHW

Moved On
Jun 3, 2015
I would get the 30w and the clearomisers from Myepack. It'll be P&P free, leaving you money for P&P on the liquids. I know it's a fuss, but you can't win.
If you got the istick off Amazon, you could get the tanks, atomizer heads and liquids from vape Escape with some Liquid Core. (?)
Liquid Core : Vape Escape

what type of clearomizers on myepack and how many should I get? Then once you've got the istick 30w and some clearomizers, you've still got tanks, atomizer heads and liquids to get? most clearomizers fit on isticks?

zed888

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Vortex 4
what type of clearomizers on myepack and how many should I get? Then once you've got the istick 30w and some clearomizers, you've still got tanks, atomizer heads and liquids to get? most clearomizers fit on isticks?
A clearomizer is a type of tank. Most clearomizers will fit on an istick. So besides the istick, you'll need a tank/clearomizer (Nautilus mini from myepack should do just fine) , and some juice. Picking up a pack of spare coils while you're at it wouldn't be a bad idea, but there will be one or two in the box to get you started.

Reactions: JDHW

JDHW

Moved On
Jun 3, 2015
A clearomizer is a type of tank. Most clearomizers will fit on an istick. So besides the istick, you'll need a tank/clearomizer (Nautilus mini from myepack should do just fine) , and some juice. Picking up a pack of spare coils while you're at it wouldn't be a bad idea, but there will be one or two in the box to get you started.

Awesome makes more sense now that I know clearomizers are types of tanks. thanks a lot for all the help and to everybody else. I'll try and get an order in and see how it goes.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

JDHW

Moved On
Jun 3, 2015
I managed to do it you've got to make sure top end is tight then the bottom comes out easily, but I've got another problem because now that my last disposable e cig is gone I went to this and found the coil is proving to be even harder to unscrew... Surely there's a method to it, it won't budge no matter what i do. Why do they screw em on so hard. I guess All you can advise is to use pliers or something?

JDHW

Moved On
Jun 3, 2015
Sorry to be confused... but...

Is the coil already installed in the Mini Nautilus?

If it's a USED coil, you can certainly use pliers, sure. Just don't damage anything other than the 'shell' (metal casing) of the coil.

oh no there is already one in there but before i start using it i want to know i can unscrew it now rather than struggle it with later.

you're right though i should just fill it up, i guess it lasts for a long time as well, well a few days hopes so. anyways.

JDHW

Moved On
Jun 3, 2015
When you first started how long did it take to get used to using the new device?

I ask because with the desposable e cigars I bought they're all ready to go and I got used to it and it was comfortable to use. Is it normal to feel a little wary with a new tank because you're worried that you'll get a bad inhale or a burning taste or anything like that... Does that go away in time and also Im using this new e liquid called light leaf maybe I need to get used to it or something?

Also I've got it on8.4w and 3.9v is that a good place to start or should I go even lower I know it's preferance based so probably difficult to answer that.

Thanks everyone

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
When you first started how long did it take to get used to using the new device?

I ask because with the desposable e cigars I bought they're all ready to go and I got used to it and it was comfortable to use. Is it normal to feel a little wary with a new tank because you're worried that you'll get a bad inhale or a burning taste or anything like that... Does that go away in time and also Im using this new e liquid called light leaf maybe I need to get used to it or something?

Also I've got it on8.4w and 3.9v is that a good place to start or should I go even lower I know it's preferance based so probably difficult to answer that.

Thanks everyone

Some things you love straight away, other's take time. You should be OK using mini Nautilus... you rarely get a bad puff on them. 3.9v sounds great... and you should be getting quite a bit of vapour with light leaf. I have mine around 4.6v-4.8v or so and get lots of vapour with dark leaf and sumatran.

JDHW

Moved On
Jun 3, 2015
Just an update after spending a day with it, I really enjoy it, I haven't chain vaped yet with it but a few vapes a minute and it keeps me going. I'm really glad I bought the istick, battery life is crazy good and the Nautlis has been great so far. So thanks to everyone whose helped out, I feel I've got a great kit to keep me going now for a long time. I'll return to this thread if I have any problems in the future if that's okay.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
You should really watch some reviews of the istick and Nautilus mini, to get an idea of how they work. I found reviews extremely helpful when I was starting out.

It's confusing at first but after I realized most hardware was interchangeable it made more sense. My Nautilus coils lasted me a few weeks unless I smoked dark juices, sometimes they would only last a week or less. If you need any help we are here for you lol don't worry about not knowing everything.

JDHW

Moved On
Jun 3, 2015
You should really watch some reviews of the istick and Nautilus mini, to get an idea of how they work. I found reviews extremely helpful when I was starting out.

It's confusing at first but after I realized most hardware was interchangeable it made more sense. My Nautilus coils lasted me a few weeks unless I smoked dark juices, sometimes they would only last a week or less. If you need any help we are here for you lol don't worry about not knowing everything.

Very touching thanks. Smiley face

JDHW

Moved On
Jun 3, 2015
The biggest problem with the nautilus is without a doubt how hard it is to twist the damn pieces apart seriously Its as if you need to work out for months on end prior to buying this tank, is it in the warranty I wonder. The problem isn't that you can't get pliers or put it in the freezer it's that you've got to consider these things I hope i find it easier as time goes by but after getting through a tank I'm now hoping to fill it up again but it seems I'll have to try again later coz dis thang won't unscrew

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
That is the one thing I hate about the Nautilus tanks. Of the four Nautilus Minis I have purchased, one was really easy to unscrew, the other three are tight. The odd thing is I had switched out two of the three with the replacement metal and glass tanks and they are still hard to screw in and unscrew. One of the replacements was because with one of the tanks, when I first unboxed it and tried to unscrew the base to fill the tank, it was on so tight that the glass tank cracked when I opened it up (and I was using my hands, not any wrenches, vise grips or pliers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread