Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
mods have been contacted about Wendy as I too, have been forgotten and otherwise ignored by her. Our conclusion was that something might be wrong. She has came through with a PIF for me before, it was the second one I never got. She is a very nice person and myself, Jules and Toni are rather worried. If anyone has her full name and address, PLEASE let Jules or Toni know!

Want to get this on the 1st page as well as update. Justindew finally contact, say receive 5 LR attys all DOA, supplier no make good. So I'm everyone who complained were awaiting LR attys, no? Well he's back on the board so you know, and I'm sure intends to make things right. Right Justindew?

Adja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
I am not thrilled, but I have to add Wendy to this list. I took a PIF on June 23rd, and she messaged me that she was sending it on June 24th. She has not responded to any further messages to her. *sigh*

Mods have been contacted about Wendy as I too, have been forgotten and otherwise ignored by her. Our conclusion was that something might be wrong. She has came through with a PIF for me before, it was the second one I never got. She is a very nice person and myself, Jules and Toni are rather worried. If anyone has her full name and address, PLEASE let Jules or Toni know!

I have been worried about Wendy too. Who has sent a PIF to her? Someone must have her addy.

I did receive my PIF from her promptly and all was perfect. I hope she is okay.

I sent her addy to jules.

Her last message to me was on June 24th. I'm a little worried about her, too.

Have we heard anything about Wendy? Were we able to make contact with her? I see that she still hasn't posted anything since June. :(

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Nope, she never contacted me back. I have no idea what happened with her. Neither her nor Justindew ever read my PMs.

Jules, I've gotten a PM before that was tracked. It asks for a "read receipt" which you can decline. Therefore, it would show up as never being read. Unless you have special moddy powers that overrule that :D

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Want to get this on the 1st page as well as update. Justindew finally contact, say receive 5 LR attys all DOA, supplier no make good. So I'm everyone who complained were awaiting LR attys, no? Well he's back on the board so you know, and I'm sure intends to make things right. Right Justindew?

So he took a PIF (or trade) and offered attys that he still had to order?

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

Uh, no. I wasn't waiting on attys. I was waiting on a PIF offer that I took from him. I rarely take a PIF, but I obviously really wanted/needed what he put up. I have not been contacted by him.

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.

I wasn't waiting on atties either, I was waiting on specific juice that he put up and I wanted it...boba's bounty and there was alot of juice in that offer and I never got them I pm'd him probably 6 times with no luck, no response, no nothing.....just plain rude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread