Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I am reporting myself. I made Jules have to holler in the bottle co-op thread. I thought I sent my money as a gift. Obviously I did not. I rectified as soon as I read my e-mail. Later came on and saw just how bad I had been.
Mom? May I come out of my room now? I promise to be good and try not to start any more trouble, I promise.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I am reporting myself. I made Jules have to holler in the bottle co-op thread. I thought I sent my money as a gift. Obviously I did not. I rectified as soon as I read my e-mail. Later came on and saw just how bad I had been.
Mom? May I come out of my room now? I promise to be good and try not to start any more trouble, I promise.

As long as you promise to behave! Kudos for owning up too!

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
now that's an AWESOME sign!!! when you have to BUMP the negative feedback thread

I couldn't even find the thing,lol Had to go to Toni's sticky thread,lol

I know we are possibly having problems with a couple of members and I want to remind everyone that this thread is here for you to use. Don't be afraid to use it. If you have tried everything else, contacting the person, telling a mod, etc and nothing else has worked, then please post in here what is going on. It may save someone else some trouble.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
LOL,thats awesome!!,It doesnt happen often,but we owe it to eachother to be honest when it does.Check the facts,make sure your right,then throw them to the gators!!

Like I said in another thread, with the sheer volume of trades and PIFs that have been done here we have had remarkably few cons. We are bound to get some wander in sometimes. We just have to be watchful and pay attention and stay informed.

If you all have a problem, don't hesitate to get with me or Toni. We can't promise we can fix it but we can try.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Like I said in another thread, with the sheer volume of trades and PIFs that have been done here we have had remarkably few cons. We are bound to get some wander in sometimes. We just have to be watchful and pay attention and stay informed.

If you all have a problem, don't hesitate to get with me or Toni. We can't promise we can fix it but we can try.
Ditto!!!! :D

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
*Negative Feedback*

Username: Justindew

Reasons: This person never sent a PIF I accepted. I was told 12 days ago that it was mailed to me. Then no contact again, no answer to PM's, nothing.

If I find out something happened to him to prevent mailing or it shows up, I will happily retract this.

*Negative Feedback*

Username: Justindew

Reasons: This person never sent a PIF I accepted. I was told 12 days ago that it was mailed to me. Then no contact again, no answer to PM's, nothing.

If I find out something happened to him to prevent mailing or it shows up, I will happily retract this.
Me too!!! Same one! Accepted 2 LR510 attys, and 10 ml Ms.T's Watermelon on the 27 of June, and have heard nothing! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread