The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Negative Feedback for PIF

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by Jules22871, May 2, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    You always make me smile!

2. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    I am reporting myself. I made Jules have to holler in the bottle co-op thread. I thought I sent my money as a gift. Obviously I did not. I rectified as soon as I read my e-mail. Later came on and saw just how bad I had been.
    Mom? May I come out of my room now? I promise to be good and try not to start any more trouble, I promise.

3. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    As long as you promise to behave! Kudos for owning up too!

4. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    I kept meaning to post this today and kept forgetting.

My No.2 son, who usually does my post office runs, informed me today that he found a bag of envelopes in a bad that he forgot to mail.

So, if you have been expecting something from me and haven't gotten it, it is finally on it's way. Sorry about that.

5. Shagadelickg

Shagadelickg Moved On

Apr 19, 2010
    Leavenworth, Kansas
    I'm giving myself huge negative feedback. Still trying to get 2 packages out to Sensay and Crusylicious.

6. sensay

sensay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2010
    Neverland
    I refuse to press charges!!!!! LOL! I told you not to worry about it Shag, I am in no hurry!

7. Shagadelickg

Shagadelickg Moved On

Apr 19, 2010
    Leavenworth, Kansas
    Sensay i still feel really bad. normally i get a PIF and things are out in the mail that day or the next.

8. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    I need to know if anyone has not received PIF offers from anyone. Please PM me the info, name, date and what you should have gotten.

I did mail out about 13 packages yesterday so if I'm on the list your stuff is on its way.

9. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
  10. DemonCowboy

DemonCowboy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Florida, US
    now that's an AWESOME sign!!! when you have to BUMP the negative feedback thread

11. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    I couldn't even find the thing,lol Had to go to Toni's sticky thread,lol

I know we are possibly having problems with a couple of members and I want to remind everyone that this thread is here for you to use. Don't be afraid to use it. If you have tried everything else, contacting the person, telling a mod, etc and nothing else has worked, then please post in here what is going on. It may save someone else some trouble.

12. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    LOL,thats awesome!!,It doesnt happen often,but we owe it to eachother to be honest when it does.Check the facts,make sure your right,then throw them to the gators!!

13. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    Like I said in another thread, with the sheer volume of trades and PIFs that have been done here we have had remarkably few cons. We are bound to get some wander in sometimes. We just have to be watchful and pay attention and stay informed.

If you all have a problem, don't hesitate to get with me or Toni. We can't promise we can fix it but we can try.

14. ToniAnne

ToniAnne Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2010
    N.E. Wisconsin
    Ditto!!!! :D

15. natura

natura Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2009
    USA-Western NY
    good lord..i was shocked and thought there was actually 33 negative feedbacks.

Shall i post how wonderful I am on good feedback thread hahaha

16. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    *Negative Feedback*

Username: Justindew

Reasons: This person never sent a PIF I accepted. I was told 12 days ago that it was mailed to me. Then no contact again, no answer to PM's, nothing.

If I find out something happened to him to prevent mailing or it shows up, I will happily retract this.

17. Blaze

Blaze Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Kentucky
    Holy crap, and actual neg feedback......I was hoping there would never be one here :(

18. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Me too!!! Same one! Accepted 2 LR510 attys, and 10 ml Ms.T's Watermelon on the 27 of June, and have heard nothing! :mad:

19. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sorry Blaze we have to protect our PIF family!

20. mini_art

mini_art Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Florida USA
    Looks like the last time he posted on ECF was July 1st.
    He must have received the watermelon Missy because he mentioned it in the post.