The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Negative Feedback for PIF

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by Jules22871, May 2, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

You all no detect be oh be sarcasm :laugh:

2. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    Yes, my sarcasm detector did go off. ;)

3. Youthful313

Youthful313 Super Member ECF Veteran

wow I have never seen this much neg feedback since I've joined PIF. I hope they are either ok or come around and make things right.

4. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home

youthful, this is all the same fellow, he promised a couple of people pifs but none was received.

5. Youthful313

I thought they could be banned from PIF for doing that. What a dbag. Who comes onto to a site to rip someone off for stuff ppl would of gave him if he just would've asked. Oh well karma will catch up to him eventually.

6. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009

Sadly there are many people in the world that will do that and worse. Given the type of community we have built here with such generous and caring people, we are bound to run into a bad one now and then. TBH, I'm surprised we haven't had it happen more than we have. Thankful yes, surprised, definitely.

7. Youthful313

It's just makes me sad, but I know what you mean Jules. I just don't understand those type of ppl. I'm just happy I was raised by a good family that instilled principals, class, and honor. I kinda feel bad for those ppl really. Bad karma sucks when it comes back on you.

8. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009

You have to look at the big picture...

Negative thread= 7 pages, a lot of which was joking around the first few pages.

Positive thread = 75 pages

Definitely more good people out there than we realize. And not a bad good to bad ratio. PIF has taught me there is still hope for the human race.

9. Blaze

Blaze Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Kentucky
    Amen to that sister :D

10. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    Um, I have negative feedback for myself. Had a juice spill because I was foolishly trying to pack stuff with a million other things going on. I suck...

11. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I am very surprised a person would sell their honor so cheaply. But I guess it takes all kinds.

12. boston joe

boston joe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    wakefield/boston
    hey all didn't want to do this. i took a PIF almost 2 weeks ago from gemini2281 and have not gotten it. i sent a pm after 1 week and have not heard back. so i can only assume that they decided not to send it which bites because i was really looking to try the flavors.

13. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

gemini2281

*DNC*

To those who took one of my PIFs within the past few days, I just wanted to let you know that I am running a few days behind on getting them shipped. My ex let me daughter stay with me a few days longer than expected so I haven't had the chance to get to the shipping place. I'm taking her home tomorrow so I will do my best to get them out when we are on our way out of town. I will throw a couple extras in with each to make up for it.

14. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    I have sent a PM to him that has not been answered yet. But I just sent it today. If anyone hears from him, please let me know. I can't help but feel there is something wrong. He just didn't come across as being someone that would purposely do this and was a very active member of PIF until recently.

15. Sallana

Sallana Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    the North Pole
    Gemini seemed like a nice guy and he has positive feedback. I hope he and his daughter are safe.

16. Jonmo1

Jonmo1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    I thought so too. I also think something might be wrong..
    That's why I have held off on giving bad feedback.
    I PM'd him last week, but also have not heard back.

17. Justin25

Justin25 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    North Carolina
    I also took a pif for 2 510 batteries, an atty, and a charger from GEMINI 2 weeks ago. He told me on the 4th that he would send me a tracking number the following day. I sent him a pm on the 7th to find out what was going on and he logged on again on the 9th but did not reply. i also hope that nothing is wrong with him, but im also bummed because im a newbie and could have really used those parts.

18. blkeyedszn

blkeyedszn Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2010
    USA
    I am adding myself to this list because I have promised things to some people and I am SO late in getting them out. I've been in contact with all of you, so you all know my work life has been crazy at the moment. However, I felt the need to publicly shame myself because I feel so bad about not getting these things out sooner than I have! So to all of you waiting on me, I am so sorry.

19. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009

hehe, you sound like me,lol I used to do the same thing but I think people have gotten used to the idea that I only send stuff out 2-3 times a week now. Once the scale gets here that will change though. Don't be so hard on yourself. Life has this thing about getting in the way,lol

20. VD93

VD93 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    DFW Texas
    Well everyone, I really hate to have to do this...:(

User: Latham

I accepted a PIF from this user on 8-11-2010. He responded to my initial PM saying that he would have it in the mail within two days. I gave it plenty of extra time before contacting him again about it, which I did on 8-21-10. He responded saying that he wasn't able to get it in the mail on time due to his daughter's illness, but that it was in the mail at that time and should arrive in a day or two. I have still not received the package from him now, a full 14 days from the date I accepted the offer.

It's not so much the fact that I really needed the items, as I accepted it along with several other add-ons. His offer didn't really contain much that I needed. It is the principle of the matter. I just felt that everyone should know that he hasn't done as he was expected to.

VD93