Not open for further replies.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
did i hear sniper kitty?
FENmz.png
Always watching.... anyone else feeling paraniod? At least before I had the protection of Rambo hamster.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
How often, for the few that still use the occ coils would you change your .5 coil? Mine seems to be wicking faster and faster, or I am using it more and more? Not quite ready to start using the RBA yet plus I have a couple left to use. Thanks james

The average for most seems to be around two weeks but your mileage will vary depending on how much you use it and the coil itself. I've had some last a month and some last only a few days. I find that if I clean it out I can often reuse them and get another week or two out of it. I clean them by running them under hot water for about ten minutes and then letting them soak in hot water for a few days changing out the water once or twice a day.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
How often, for the few that still use the occ coils would you change your .5 coil? Mine seems to be wicking faster and faster, or I am using it more and more? Not quite ready to start using the RBA yet plus I have a couple left to use. Thanks james

If youre talking about the regular horizontal occ's, just rewick them with organic cotton after a quick dryburn or two. Make sure to rinse the ash off after dryburns. The coil itself should last for a very long time, months even, with proper handling and care. Just dryburn and rewick when necessary. Sorry, I'm just cheap like that.:rolleyes:

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I know it's blasphemy to be mentioning it in here but that new evic mini kind of one upped the subox eh? Heh they even stole the battery door design. Though I can't recall if that mod has a spring loaded pin. Subtank mini still beats out that evic tank for sure though.

ETA the sniper kitties are probably gonna take me out now *L*

Reactions: blivey

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I know it's blasphemy to be mentioning it in here but that new evic mini kind of one upped the subox eh? Heh they even stole the battery door design.

Looking only at the Mods (I'm a MTL vaper and the GS Tank is perfect)...

For approximately the same price...the eVic VTC Mini is smaller, has TC and has a spring-loaded 510.

(The Cloupor Mini Plus is even smaller, has TC and has a spring-loaded 510.)

Ranked by volume (mm³)...(with Depth x Width x Height in mm)...

Cloupor Mini Plus 22 x 37 x 78.5...63,899

eVic VTC Mini 22.2 x 38.2 x 82...69,539

KBOX Mini 22 x 39 x 82... 70,356

Karrick

Oct 25, 2010
Sugar Land
Quick question do the occ coils wick much faster the longer they are used for. I can't decide if I am vaping massively more or the coil is wicking faster (more bubbles as well) due to it being used for 3 weeks. Thanks James

For me it sucks ejuice like mad. I had to start making my owne ejuice to keep up with it.

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
I know it's blasphemy to be mentioning it in here but that new evic mini kind of one upped the subox eh? Heh they even stole the battery door design. Though I can't recall if that mod has a spring loaded pin. Subtank mini still beats out that evic tank for sure though.

ETA the sniper kitties are probably gonna take me out now *L*

Super Delta Meow Force will be along shortly to deal with the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread