new to vaping, please help on what to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhintor1988

Oct 20, 2015
Hello ECF. Im new to vaping and would like to ask a few questions from experienced users on what to buy to start using vape. I am planning to buy on my local online store since its the only way that I can buy one. There's this product that I wish to buy and the box contains 1x e-cigarette mod, 1x CE5 atomizer, 1x atomizer cover, 1x 16340 battery, 1x USB charger. Thats the full content of the box. Is it already good to go? Can I already start vaping with that content? Answers and new ideas are very welcome. thank you very much

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
It's all about budget. How much do you want to spend in total.? For just a little more you'll get something
you won't outgrow in the first month.

Based on your description of what you are looking at you should be much happier with the vv3
If you are set on a small form factor and small expenditure $37.00 then
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-iTaste-VV-V3-0-Starter-Kit-p/ink-vv3-k.htm
It works as a USB passthrough so you can vape while charging. It's rock solid, I strongly suggest this one over the kit you were describing above. It'll charge with a regular USB Cable, act as a passthrough and it's extremely efficient putting out more battery life then the Mah indicates.
In my opinion Innokin produces quality products. Much better then the no name cheapie starter kits.

Look into a Innokin mv3 Pro a complete kit with Tank will run $68.00 at MVS My vapor store.
The MVP3 Pro is simple to use and you'll save on batteries and charger, it's a great way to get into vaping at a reasonable price. With a 60 Watt capacity it'll take you to the next level and the 4500mah built in battery is very respectable.
One Purchase and you are good for at least a year or two and leaves you open to experimentation.

If that's too pricy then look at the MVP2 not as powerful.
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-iTaste-MVP-V2-0-p/zink-mvp2.htm

I'm partial to the MVP line because even though I outgrew the Version 1, I've kept it and used it for a back up, camping trips, etc... Even if you out grow it you'll keep it as your back up APV like I did.

Good Luck!

vhintor1988

Oct 20, 2015
Do you have a link to this kit? I don't know what's all out there right now for beginners, but something seems a little odd to me about that kit. I'm sure some others will throw you some suggestions.

greetings. thank you for your reply. here are the links for the e cigarettes. I live in a small province here in the philippines so theres no way I can purchase ecigars but online. please help me out. the link is this http://www.lazada.com.ph/stainless-e-cigarette-silver-962645.html thank you very much! Godspeed

vhintor1988

Oct 20, 2015
It's all about budget. How much do you want to spend in total.? For just a little more you'll get something
you won't outgrow in the first month.

Based on your description of what you are looking at you should be much happier with the vv3
If you are set on a small form factor and small expenditure $37.00 then
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-iTaste-VV-V3-0-Starter-Kit-p/ink-vv3-k.htm
It works as a USB passthrough so you can vape while charging. It's rock solid, I strongly suggest this one over the kit you were describing above. It'll charge with a regular USB Cable, act as a passthrough and it's extremely efficient putting out more battery life then the Mah indicates.
In my opinion Innokin produces quality products. Much better then the no name cheapie starter kits.

Look into a Innokin mv3 Pro a complete kit with Tank will run $68.00 at MVS My vapor store.
The MVP3 Pro is simple to use and you'll save on batteries and charger, it's a great way to get into vaping at a reasonable price. With a 60 Watt capacity it'll take you to the next level and the 4500mah built in battery is very respectable.
One Purchase and you are good for at least a year or two and leaves you open to experimentation.

If that's too pricy then look at the MVP2 not as powerful.
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-iTaste-MVP-V2-0-p/zink-mvp2.htm

I'm partial to the MVP line because even though I outgrew the Version 1, I've kept it and used it for a back up, camping trips, etc... Even if you out grow it you'll keep it as your back up APV like I did.

Good Luck!

no problem with the budget sir. I just want to ask if the contents in the box are already enough to start vaping. coz I want to buy a kit so it wont hassle me buying one by one since Im just starting in the world of vaping.thank you verymuch for your reply.

vhintor1988

Oct 20, 2015
Yeah, we would need to see the link--1 e-cigarette mod is awfully vague and, honestly, I wouldn't buy it. CE anything is old technology and not recommended anymore.

You'd need some eliquid, also. :)

hello. thank you for your reply. please check out this link and please please do let me know about your comments and suggestions. you can check the website for more e cigarette and please let me know if thats good enough to buy. Gracias http://www.lazada.com.ph/stainless-e-cigarette-silver-962645.html

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Hello ECF. Im new to vaping and would like to ask a few questions from experienced users on what to buy to start using vape. I am planning to buy on my local online store since its the only way that I can buy one. There's this product that I wish to buy and the box contains 1x e-cigarette mod, 1x CE5 atomizer, 1x atomizer cover, 1x 16340 battery, 1x USB charger. Thats the full content of the box. Is it already good to go? Can I already start vaping with that content? Answers and new ideas are very welcome. thank you very much
I should mention that from your description the unit you are looking at sounds problematic. I'm going to assume cheap battery, cheap charger, cheap unit. The forum is full of stories of those who bought these kinds of kits and just wished that they had skipped to the next level. Do Post a link so we can help you make a more informed decision.
Also your budget is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread