Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Here it comes -- 2017. For all of you that have fallen off the wagon, or for those of you that want to stay on it -- his is a once in a lifetime opportunity to pick up quality USA made eliquid at cheap Chinese eliquid prices. It's New Year's resolution time!

COUPON CODE: NewYears2017
Value: 70% OFF
Expiration: Until the last bottle is gone!

$3.00/15ml
$5.70/30ml
$9.60/60ml

All hardware included - tons of Kanthal Wire, tanks etc - all 70% off.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NICOTICKET WEBSITE

INVENTORY UPDATE

When we announced we were going out of business we had 39,246 bottles in stock. Currently there are 25,547 bottles in stock. That's nearly 14,000 bottles we have moved since the announcement! Thank you so much to those of you that have placed those orders! We need your help! Help us move the remaining bottles by sharing this sale with all of your vaping friends -- Facebook groups, etc. At this point I am breaking even. I'm not making anything... I just want the bottles to find good homes.

On a personal note...

Thank you for the outpouring of support since we announced we are going out of business. So many have reached out and shared their story. Someone sent me a meat and cheese platter and I have no idea who it was -- but -- I digress. Christmas was quiet -- that was good. I hope you have a Happy New Year! ~Clark

P.S. >> Is this screenshot cool or what? That's how ya sell some joose folks.

VM4QZmr.png

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I keep thinking my last purchase, was my last purchase, then I make another purchase. :facepalm:
Your order number is: 73571
Wish they were 60ml bottles, but it is what it is, just got a bunch of 15ml bottles. Sorry I can't help more, but I really am pushing my budget as it is. :(

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I keep thinking my last purchase, was my last purchase, then I make another purchase. :facepalm:
Wish they were 60ml bottles, but it is what it is, just got a bunch of 15ml bottles. Sorry I can't help more, but I really am pushing my budget as it is. :(
I know, brother, I share the sentiments. My wife asked me what I am going to do when I am all out... Kent. What am I going to do when I am all out, when WE are all out? Hopefully, the death star is built by then and something new and better submerges.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I know, brother, I share the sentiments. My wife asked me what I am going to do when I am all out... Kent. What am I going to do when I am all out, when WE are all out? Hopefully, the death star is built by then and something new and better submerges.
I have jumped back into DIY to try to come up with SOMETHING for an ADV. I still have a LOT of juice in the fridge (but ordered more :facepalm:), enough to carry me to next fall, by then i hope to have something I can make myself. But I will Dearly Miss Nicoticket Juice. :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Heya Burnie! Thank you sooo much for the order. I think there are more people like you - lots of people have LOTS of liquid. So sad to see the bottles go - bye bye babies. :)

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Put in a last order this evening, will savior them last bottles of ACB, and picked up a few others, even had to grab one of them chargers with that discount :)

Posted the sale in the 'deals' thread on ECF and another forum to help you unload them bottle ;)

All the best for the future, will be strange not seeing NT around.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    Put in a last order this evening, will savior them last bottles of ACB, and picked up a few others, even had to grab one of them chargers with that discount :)

Posted the sale in the 'deals' thread on ECF and another forum to help you unload them bottle ;)

All the best for the future, will be strange not seeing NT around.

Thanks for the order and for the xpost brother. Enjoy that ACB while it lasts!

cat58

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2013
    DFW
    One more order for me - got a whole mess of littlebittyteensytiny Frenillas coming. I wish I could buy them all, but hopefully this combined with the hoard in the fridge will keep me happy for a good while. No super sale can make up for the sadness tho. :(

cat58

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2013
    DFW
    Got me a new banner ordered from Nicoticket, this time it was 100% off :thumbs:
    Nice banner you got there ;)

It is a lovely banner but I must admit to loving mine more. :) Because Kent fixed it up for me along with my sig line while we were on 'chat' one evening. (Whether he remembers or not, I remember his kind help very well.) So at the least, it better keep on working 'when it all goes down'. Please????!!!???

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    I did do that yesterday, I'll redo it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No need - I am just working through the contact emails... doing nothing but packing because things are so backed up, will have a reply shortly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread