NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi, We have had very few issues (3 out of 5000) so far. You dont want to run these very high. I run the below 12 watts (mostly 10) . You also want to prime the head or take some dry (not holding button down) on the first fill. You also nedd to be sure that you are getting good air flow on whatever device you are using.Thanks,
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Again, you need to make sure you have proper air flow. I have sold several THOUSAND of these . I have around 10 emails with performance issues. All but 3 have been airflow issues. There is nor "rubber" in the cartomizer and there is no glue? I know many people have different liquids and viscosity of liquids is very diverse. If you have thicker liquids you need more airflow. So people say their liquids are 100$ VG but what is the mixture of PGA and or / water? For instance some 100% VG liquids are very thin (bubba's bounty) and some are thick. Some of these people have also bought these from A Chinese re-seller that are not the same heads. I tried to warn people that there were over 2000 heads 2000 units that were rejected by our QC people and they were resold to Chinese re-sellers. If these were not bought from me I cant vouch for them. I would expect 5 to 10 people may have issues , but the ones that have sent me emails have all been corrected. If people are posting in another sub-forum I cant help them because I am limited to where I am allowed to post.
I currently don't have ANY outstanding help requests in my emails. All issues have been resolved with airflow or bad heads.
Thanks for your feedback.
Drew

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
Thanks Drew, my eGo and Vivi Nova tanks were both ordered from your store (Invoice #: 0000049967)
The Vivi Nova head is performing well at the moment and the muted taste has gone. Guess it took a while to really get the flavor in there.
However, the eGo kept tasting like burnt rubber no matter what I tried (reducing/increasing airflow and using thinner liquid). So, I dismantled it and could find no visible evidence for the bad taste (rubber grommet at the bottom had no burn marks and the insulation on the lead wires for one of the cores hadn't melted either. So, I took a new coil with silica wick and put it in the Aspire head and the bad taste was gone! Sounds to me like the wicks were causing the bad taste. However, the head now refuses to wick anymore so I'm getting dry hits. Guess I'll just have to toss this one in the bin and find me some new ones.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Well..... I'm extremely disappointed.. My Opus D was shipped Friday, the 11th, with Priority 1-3 Day shipping and, from the 11th to the 14th, the "expected delivery date" was today, the 15th. BUT, this morning I checked the tracking and at 9:08a.m. the package arrived at my local post office but it did not go out for delivery and now the "expected delivery date" has changed to Wednesday, the 16th.

That means even though 1-3 Day Priority Shipping was paid for, the package is taking 4 days. This sucks.... (I know it's not NHaler's fault and I'm happy with their performance; I'm just really disappointed about USPS not delivering my package, there is no reason why it couldn't being delivered today other than USPS employee ignorance)
Nick's USPS Tracking - ECF Attachment.jpg

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
Drew, why are you being so defensive?
Yes, I get you've sold THOUSANDS of units and have solved the few problems you've encountered. I'm not asking to compensate for the faulty head I've received. I'm just trying to find out WHAT is wrong with it. I'm not saying you're selling a crap product, on the contrary, the one I have that does work is great!
Luckily Phil's also investigating this (the burnt rubber taste) so I'm eagerlly awaiting his next video on YouTube and hopefully we get to know what's wrong with SOME units.
This is your support thread right?

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Sorry if I seamed defensive, but I just wanted to be clear on the fixes. I don't always type so clearly and wanted to be sure that you tried the fixes that I recommended. This is a support thread but I only check this once or twice a day where we check the emails all day everyday, and will reply as late midnight EST, most days. also if you check Phil's site ( link below) you will see that he dissected several heads. Thanks and again sorry you had an issue.

Tasteyourjuice.com

Last edited:

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
No problem man. Thanks for responding.
I've spent thousands on new products for the last 7 years so a bad head is really nothing that worries me, I just want to know what's causing it.
I'll have a look at the link. Thanks again and sorry if my posts somehow sounded like I was attacking your business. That wasn't my intention.
Cheerio

light487

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Hi.. seems you frequent here more than your own inbox... or perhaps my support requests are getting sent to you junk mail..

In any case, I'm trying to get some support on a Invoice 51700, which was ordered on November 13 and is still not arrived. I've ordered from other suppliers in USA, as late as November 28, and have already received those products. Tracking on the USPS site seems to indicate the package has not even left the USA yet.

Can you please investigate this for me?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi,
We have answered all your emails and received your replies I think? We have a ticket in to USPS and as we said, International Shipping does not have accurate tracking unless you get Express Shipping.
The tracking recently has been very sporadic and sending messages that are out of the ordinary. The Christmas season brings gridlock every year.
I apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you posted as we get the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread