Ato-miser Nhaler First Impression / Semi Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Sounds like maybe yer pulling 'em too hard when wrapping. (??) I made one as soon as I got the kit today with the 2 ohm wire and it took about 40 mins of break in before the flavor and vapor really started coming through.

...actually I made my first one and made 6 wraps....holy crap......HOT vapor. I didn't check the ohms with my multimeter, but I think I gave up on it too soon as I stated the 2nd one I made took 40 mins before it started vaping like a champ.

I'm happy as a pig in slop!

Thanks Drew!!!

TC

Last edited:

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
after two days i finally got the sweet spot,not too tight and 4 wraps, 2ohm wire. good flavor and good vape.
i have too remix some juice,because i made some with high % of flavoring,so i could taste flavor with my other cartos, i dont need them that strong . the Ato-miser really alows me to taste the flavor

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
yes i had some of these wires(2.o) break while i was wraping the wicks and needle

The 2.0 wire is thin. I broke the first one I tried but none since. One thing I've found that works for me is to use a thicker paper clip to wrap the coil around instead of the needle. Easier to work with, less chance of breaking it, makes for a looser wrap when the paper clip is removed and seems to wick better.

I'll agree with everyone else this is insanely good at bringing out the flavor. On the few occasions I've sent back to my 510 atty or carto I'm wondering where the flavor with with the same juice.

ive been using nichrome 36 gauge wire from www.jacobsonline . i got the 100' roll for 6 bucks. i portion a long piece to work with, about 6". this gives me plenty of length to work with because i have larger hands. makes it easier to loop @ the screws. ive found that if my coil is loose, uneven or widely spaced then the vapor is sputtery and harsh. get your coils tight and close together w/o overlaping or touching. also i dont use as much wick as most people i find that its better for me if i just drip more frequently. also there are threads about soaking your wick material that you should look up.when attatching to the screwyou need it to be as short as possible w/o laying on the screw itself. it does take some practice and even still i make the occasional crappy one. but overall i love the Atto Miser and would recomend it to anyone tired of poping 10$ atties. i vape at 6v while i await delivery of my provari vv. hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread